• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
Finally acquired everything for SN method, everything was readily available for me in the UK other than the SN itself which took some leg work to source as we live in a fucking nanny state.

Safe to say that finally having everything to hand and things being on my terms now is the only bit of relief I have had for a long time.

Attachments

• IMG_0100.jpeg
    IMG_0100.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: andreamysk, cowboypants, Theresnoescape and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relieved to have what you need, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: HiddenPain
RABITIA

RABITIA

Jul 21, 2024
I think the best thing you could do before ending it all is trying everything you can to improve your situation, if that dosnt work and ur pain is truly unbearable I guess suicide will always be an option. I just wanted to give you this advice, I wish you the best.

Reactions: Kta1994
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
I think the best thing you could do before ending it all is trying everything you can to improve your situation, if that dosnt work and ur pain is truly unbearable I guess suicide will always be an option. I just wanted to give you this advice, I wish you the best.

Thank you, however I have been trying that for many years now and I've known for quite some time that I will be catching the bus eventually. In fact, as soon as everything is in order I'll be booking my hotel so I can finally have the peace that eluded me in life.