• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thelazybones

thelazybones

-
Aug 20, 2023
Hi, I am officially going to CTB on the 11TH or 12th of feb, depending on the circumstances. But definitely one of those days. I'm trying to plan how to do it, i think partial hanging seems like the best option at the moment becuase I don't have access to firearms or a lot of medication (I am in the uk)

I think I am going to travel to the woods near to my house at night and drink a fair bit of alcohol and then I will attempt partial hanging. my family won't find me because they are away for those two days and wouldn't go to look there anyway. I guess this is just a vent and plan splurge whilst I sort out the details. I'm only 20 , but my life feels so finished already

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, Princess_Kitty, rozeske and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

thelazybones

thelazybones

-
Aug 20, 2023
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.
Thank you, I don't really feel anything. I think I'll be nervous towards the time - just about getting caught or it going wrong but I think i need to now

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Have you practiced hitting carotid artery yet? If not I'm not confident you'll get it by your date(s).

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I would make sure not to be found in the middle of attempt. Interrupted hanging is not a place to end up in.
Wish you all the best in your decisions. Hope you can find your peace ❤️
Have you practiced hitting carotid artery yet? If not I'm not confident you'll get it by your date(s).
I highly doubt all those people reported in partial hanging spent time researching and practicing to find the "sweet spot"

thelazybones

thelazybones

-
Aug 20, 2023
I think I know where it is - I've practiced a few times and felt faint so fingers crossed

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
I think I know where it is - I've practiced a few times and felt faint so fingers crossed
next step is try practicing hitting it with the noose on your neck until you feel you've hit it, if you can do that then I think you'll be able to CTB on time :)

thelazybones

thelazybones

-
Aug 20, 2023
next step is try practicing hitting it with the noose on your neck until you feel you've hit it, if you can do that then I think you'll be able to CTB on time :)
I hope you're right. So close now. I'm quite nervous but going to see what happens on the day

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
I hope you're right. So close now. I'm quite nervous but going to see what happens on the day
Being nervous is normal, especially with a method where you have to make sure you hit a specific spot