• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

britter

britter

afraid of what's not
Dec 31, 2021
I've become comfortable with hanging myself and I've found the sweet spot on my neck to cut off my carotid arteries. I've purchased 10mm static rock climbing rope and tested it, I held it behind my neck and pulled as hard as I could, I felt no pain and my airway was not constricted at all, I passed out very quickly.

I've found a pretty lake and I am going to go there tomorrow and hang myself, I will watch the sunset, lean towards it and die. I will keep my motorcycle helmet on as I installed speakers into it a while ago, I will listen to some music as I pass out, maybe it will influence my subconscious as my life supposedly flashes before my eyes.
I have become very comfortable with the idea of death and I am more excited and impatient than anything else.

I want to thank this community, not that I have been an active user, but it really assisted me with coming to terms with my own mortality and confirming whether or not I actually want to die or not. I don't think this community is to blame for suicides in general, it's just a good place for likeminded people to talk to one another. I feel, with the severity and permanency of death / suicide, it's difficult to make a rash, split decision to just kill yourself.

People will always come here and vent, I don't think a large majority of the people here will actually kill themselves. But that's just me.

I love you all, goodbye.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: todienomore, tooman9questions, Darknight87 and 31 others
sincerelysad

sincerelysad

bpd . chronic pain . ptsd . pls be kind <3
Jan 4, 2023
i love you so much. your plan sounds so peaceful, i hope you find the peace and comfort in the method you chose. β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex, Venus13, Mr_House and 2 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Veryy sorry life suffer hope peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Endex, Mr_House and 1 other person
Mr_House

Mr_House

Black Mesa Research Facility (B.M.R.F.)
Jul 14, 2022
Damn, Your location makes me jealous

Good luck, britter!

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I envy your courage, you are fortunate to have a method that you feel so confident in. Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I'm always sorry to hear that life has sucked so much for somebody that they're ready to throw in the towel, but honestly it sounds like most people make worse ends than the one you're proposing. My only (potentially nunyabizness) concerns are related to ensuring that you aren't disturbed, particularly during the critical window during which brain damage will have occurred, but before death. How highly visible is your helmet, and how audible to passersby might your music be? It all depends on a collection of variables, but sometimes you can hear fairly soft noises a long way across a still lake.

Thanks for the useful assurance that partial suspension can become a more viable method with practice. Any chance you have the time or mental energy to post in the respective method thread about how you became proficient? I've tried to make a go of the related "night night" method and only ever got the head exploding feeling. (I know that means I've occluded the jugulars and not the carotids, but that knowledge doesn't help much.)

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: dead lightbulb, donealready and Alcoholic Teletubby
S

SwissSuicideLady

Nov 7, 2022
Good luck. I hope to take the same path soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex
Pentobarbital_Plz

Pentobarbital_Plz

STOP HAVING KIDS!!!