LunaRose

LunaRose

I just want to float in nothingness
Nov 25, 2023
I'm ready to commit to the night night method. I bought everything today. Im finding out how to use the ratchet and then I'm practicing. I will do it tomorrow morning if I can or later tonight. I'm finally ready to do it. Wish me luck. (if I don't post in 48 hours Im dead)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: theragehurts, SenseOfLoss, Yaffle and 10 others
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I hope everything goes to plan easily. Wishing you the best.

dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
Hello Luna, I wish we would've been able to talk! I'm thinking of doing night-night too. I've been so indecisive abt the method, and very naive. There are some methods that take skill. I hope you don't take this as patronizing—I apologize if this is—but practice, practice, practice beforehand. I hope whatever happens is best for you. Wishing you the best <3

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I'm assuming you're gone. Rest in peace. You will be missed.

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I hope that you find what you're looking for. I hope you go peacefully. I'm so sorry for your suffering. Let love be with you now and may you rest in peace.

LunaRose

LunaRose

Nov 25, 2023
Hello Luna, I wish we would've been able to talk! I'm thinking of doing night-night too. I've been so indecisive abt the method, and very naive. There are some methods that take skill. I hope you don't take this as patronizing—I apologize if this is—but practice, practice, practice beforehand. I hope whatever happens is best for you. Wishing you the best <3
Hey quick question before I try. are ratchets quiet enough so I can use it upstairs and no one downstairs could hear.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Hey quick question before I try. are ratchets quiet enough so I can use it upstairs and no one downstairs could hear.
There might be sounds when you tighten it but that shouldn't be too noisy imo.

I wish you all the best with your plan, may u find peace, safe travels and good luck!

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
The ratchet itself is quiet. But your body might become noisy while you are dying.

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Im sorry to see you go, I wish you the best whatever happens. <3

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
May you have a peaceful journey to the otherside 🤍

LunaRose

LunaRose

Nov 25, 2023
Why not? But it won't reduce the suffocation noise (which will probably not last for more than one minute though)
I read that you have to be standing or sitting up. Not laying.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Laying is ok I think. The main thing is to make sure you can't breathe at all. Of course, you are aware it will be (briefly) painful.

LunaRose

LunaRose

Nov 25, 2023
Laying is ok I think. The main thing is to make sure you can't breathe at all. Of course, you are aware it will be (briefly) painful.
I thought night night was cutting off blood flow while still being able to somewhat breathe.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Yes blood flow should be blocked, which will result in a quick death if properly applied. At the same time, the suffocation (air flow blocking) might be noisy.
The main risk with this method is blocking your windpipe completely, but not your blood flow. This would make the process slower and more painful. But I understand you practiced sufficiently to make sure you'll pass out quickly by lack of blood to your brain, right? So the noise won't last long.

Reactions: LunaRose
LunaRose

LunaRose

Nov 25, 2023
I have practiced this before with my belt before I lost it and every morning I would wake up and find the arteries and push them making my head feel fuzzy. I know exactly where they are and I know how to block them without my windpipe being blocked. I won't move around will I?

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
I have practiced this before with my belt before I lost it and every morning I would wake up and find the arteries and push them making my head feel fuzzy. I know exactly where they are and I know how to block them without my windpipe being blocked. I won't move around will I?
Well maybe the hammock isn't a good idea, as you might move and fall in an uncontrollable panick mode. Remember: SI is a bitch.

LunaRose

LunaRose

Nov 25, 2023
Well maybe the hammock isn't a good idea, as you might move and fall in an uncontrollable panick mode. Remember: SI is a bitch.
Yeah SI is a fucking bitch. SI made me fail hanging 2 times and pills 1 time. I said fuck this and went with this method to hopefully not trigger SI as much while listening to music.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
You appear to be really ready. Good luck, friend. All the best.

LunaRose

LunaRose

Nov 25, 2023
You appear to be really ready. Good luck, friend. All the best.
Thanks friend. It was nice knowing you guys. Even if it was just for a day at most

• Love
Reactions: _Broken_alice, CloudyNightSky and Deleted member 65988
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Are you possibly going to do it right now?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.