• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
After a lot of worry and second guessing myself I finally got the nerve to order SN.

I tried, I really did, but I'm so tired. I did the scariest thing I've ever done and moved across the country for a new life, but I'm still sad and anxious all the time. I'm still awkward and unlovable and honestly what's the point if I can't have the things that seem to make life worth living for others (family, friends, etc)?

Now I just have to worry about whether or not the seller will actually ship.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sorrowful, Kusogaki, RAJ GHRANDHICK and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling tired of suffering in this existence but anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you find what you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kusogaki, r4z0r-prince and CTB Dream
Tarrasque

Tarrasque

Apr 4, 2024
Sorry it came to this and I hope you find peace. Your Reisen pfp is cool.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: r4z0r-prince, CTB Dream and 兎の耳
P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
After a lot of worry and second guessing myself I finally got the nerve to order SN.

I tried, I really did, but I'm so tired. I did the scariest thing I've ever done and moved across the country for a new life, but I'm still sad and anxious all the time. I'm still awkward and unlovable and honestly what's the point if I can't have the things that seem to make life worth living for others (family, friends, etc)?

Now I just have to worry about whether or not the seller will actually ship.
It takes courage in this journey of suffering. I would encourage you though that you're not unloveable, maybe you've not (yet) found the right person or people to love you. I spent years alone and felt unseen and unloved but it took finding a different set of people. Everyone is a valuable person even if they are not shown it or dont experience it. You are too.

I hope you at least can know this as you decide what next.

Can you share your supplied, DM? Keep us posted on your journey. We all care here.

• Hugs
Reactions: r4z0r-prince, CTB Dream and divinemistress36
兎の耳

兎の耳

Aug 3, 2023
It takes courage in this journey of suffering. I would encourage you though that you're not unloveable, maybe you've not (yet) found the right person or people to love you. I spent years alone and felt unseen and unloved but it took finding a different set of people. Everyone is a valuable person even if they are not shown it or dont experience it. You are too.

I hope you at least can know this as you decide what next.

Can you share your supplied, DM? Keep us posted on your journey. We all care here.
Thank you for your kind words. I suppose I'm not entirely unlovable because I do have a few close friends. I just feel like too much of a burden sometimes. Plus I always seem to be some combination of anxious and sad and it gets very tiresome. I just want to sleep and there never seems to be enough time to sleep.

I will share my source once I'm sure it's legit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PhDone, r4z0r-prince and CTB Dream
iamanavalanche

iamanavalanche

May 20, 2024
hoping to get the guts to do this too.
wishing all the best for you <3

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Experienced
Jun 2, 2024
Wishing you relief. Sorry you're suffering so much. Just know that people on here care, you are not unseen nor unlovable. Sometimes we do just need to find new people which is hard as fuck.

兎の耳

兎の耳

Aug 3, 2023
Well, I received a notification that my order has shipped and a tracking number, but no movement yet.

Reactions: Rev346 and CantDoIt
WeakWeave

WeakWeave

Hanging In There
Dec 27, 2023
I am sorry you're going through this and are suffering. Please keep us updated on everything. I wish you good luck.

兎の耳

兎の耳

Aug 3, 2023
Got a notification that my order is moving. Estimated delivery is in 5 days. I'm excited even though realistically my actual death will be weeks or months away because I have to get my affairs in order and also buy antiemetics and possibly source some benzos.

I'll update when it gets here. Thanks for the kind words everyone.