Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
Hey y'all finally got my SN it's been a long time coming🔥🔥but I'll hold off before CTB to see maybe if things can get better because I have quite literally hit rock bottom so I just need 1 more thing to push me over the edge

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Action, Huggs, アホペンギン and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief to have the option of SN, I wish you the best.

Reactions: secretsfromthecity, wendy5c and Quinton Coldwater
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you ,is it not an option for you if you don't mind me asking?
No, sadly not everyone can easily access what they need for a reliable ctb. If one is able to access reliable suicide methods despite all the restrictions then they are fortunate.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
No, sadly not everyone can easily access what they need for a reliable ctb. If one is able to access reliable suicide methods despite all the restrictions then they are fortunate.
There have been plenty of sources, I still have one if you are actually looking.

Reactions: Quinton Coldwater
Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
Well I wouldn't say I'm fortunate since I only have SN and nothing else

Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
I'd advise if you can to get the other meds.
It's impossible without a prescription and it's really hard for me to get a prescription here,but the antiemetics are for vomiting only right?not pain relief?

D

Deleted member 65988

It's impossible without a prescription and it's really hard for me to get a prescription here,but the antiemetics are for vomiting only right?not pain relief?
Yes, an Antiemetic like Meto is important although I do understand why people can't get such things. I feel quite bad because I got everything including benzos whilst others don't have anything else but SN.

Reactions: Action and Quinton Coldwater