P

Panopticon021

Oct 3, 2019
Finally got my SN. Not easy, but we are here.

Source = SD
99.89 ACS
Pink packet 150gm. Has "lab tested" etc printed on packet.

IS THIS LEGIT? I will test, but any one who can vouch will give me some extra confidence in the product and source. Came from USA, but had some Chinese writing on invoice.

STORAGE: If I open the bag to test, what is the best way to store, reseal? How long can I keep it? Not planning on long....(weeks, maybe months)

CAPSULES: I have some empty gelatine capsules. Can I use these? I am really good at swallowing pills (medication) and my body seems to metabolize pills very quickly. I had used the gelatine caps for psychedelics, and they started working about 30 mins after taking. I have read other posts saying a hard NO. But I have a feeling they will radically decrease my chances of vomiting. ALSO I will have time on my side - 12-18 hours guaranteed without being disturbed.

Another unsuccessful attempt (this would be my first with SN) and I am screwed.

Cheers in advance.

Reactions: pleaseiwanttogo
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Can't vouch, but bumping the post anyway. I would NOT open it til you're ready. Putting SN in capsules isnt a good idea, you'd need so many for the equivalent of 2 prepared glasses (25g SN x 50mL water per)

Everyone pukes pretty much no matter what, it seems.

Best way to beat this aspect is to prepare a second (or third) glass of SN to flood the body.

vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
here's all the info you need to know :heart: