lalaloopsy

lalaloopsy

●︿●
Oct 10, 2024
i just wanted somewhere to say that i finally got meto, i have no one i know to tell so :/

i was nervous about trying the online pharmacies, esp about if they'd tell my GP, or wouldn't prescribe it if i asked them not to, so i put off trying.

but it was actually so easy (also rly cheap :p). just used generic migraine/nausea symptoms.

now just to try and get benzos. i have someone irl who sells them, so fingers crossed it should be easy enough

also thinking of getting some SN, i'm planning on using N but won't get it until right before i ctb, and im a bit nervous about sources for SN being shut down if i have to change method for any reason (touch wood that wont happen). might be my payday treat to myself lol.

my ctb date is loosely early 2025, and im pretty sure if i don't open the SN it'll still be good then

irl is okayy rn. not fantastic, but ig it could be worse. even though it's okay, i still just feel so sad and anxious all the time. i wish my brain was normal. my life isn't too bad, so i don't understand why i can't just feel like everyone else. i've always felt like this so ig it is what it is.

i am comforted by knowing that i have my way out, and i can finally not exist in my brain anymore, but idk, life is still hard.

anyways that's my train of thought done, i hope everyone's as well as they can be today, try and be kind to yourself <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel comforted by that. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: lalaloopsy
G

ghost-shock

Oct 21, 2024
Having a potential way out is a comforting feeling

Reactions: lalaloopsy