R

rollingthunder

May 3, 2023
i checked into a mental hospital and for the first time ever i was finally getting appropriate help for my mental health. but almost immediately my family and friends began calling, talking about how inconvenient it is that im stuck in there and not around (to help solve their problems for them), and that i need to come home as soon as possible. i felt so guilty that i started lying to the doctors and nurses about feeling better, so i could go home sooner.

at first the doctor wanted me to go to an even higher level of care and a long stay, which i wanted to do. but instead i lied, saying i was feeling a lot better and that i wanted to go home soon. i'll probably be dead by next year. oh well. just sucks that i was finally getting help for my shit, and im basically forced to quit it. i cant do the work of getting better on my own so ctb it is.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mind_split, fwompie and ipmanwc0
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
i checked into a mental hospital and for the first time ever i was finally getting appropriate help for my mental health. but almost immediately my family and friends began calling, talking about how inconvenient it is that im stuck in there and not around (to help solve their problems for them), and that i need to come home as soon as possible. i felt so guilty that i started lying to the doctors and nurses about feeling better, so i could go home sooner.

at first the doctor wanted me to go to an even higher level of care and a long stay, which i wanted to do. but instead i lied, saying i was feeling a lot better and that i wanted to go home soon. i'll probably be dead by next year. oh well. just sucks that i was finally getting help for my shit, and im basically forced to quit it. i cant do the work of getting better on my own so ctb it is.
Horrible how they seem to put their own needs over your life. Really messed up. At the same time, you are above 18, you can make those decisions for yourself. It's hard to put your own needs first though, I get that, especially when you already feel like you'd rather be dead.

It's such a shame :( I'd definitely try it again if you feel like it would help you đź’›