tiredcat

tiredcat

tired
Nov 6, 2023
after months of applying to jobs like target and starbucks i finally got an interview tmrw for a job and ngl i am so fucking nervous out of my mind. being around people for long periods of time drains me, but im trying to get out of my comfort zone with this job.

i was debating not even calling back when i got the voicemail, but it was the first call i got back from any of the applications i submitted so i figured it'll be worth a shot. and if i end up not liking it there's always the option to quit. i don't have to take an 11 an hour job so seriously lol

i do hope im able to pull through though. granted i've barely had any social interaction with anyone other than family and my bf in a while in person. i'm trying to tell myself i'll be okay but the thought of having to constantly go to a job sounds tiring. i literally only worked 8 hours a week at my last job and it felt stressful, but it was fast food so idk. i've read that the job is fun and the only complaints were too little hours and overstaffing, sometimes immature management at some locations, but those things i don't really mind. i'm literally only getting this job to pay for little things i want and ouid/nic, as well as the opportunity to get something nice for my bf for christmas and his bday (: would also like to start helping my mom by paying wifi or my phone at the very least.

im gonna continue to try and be optimistic! any words of encouragement are appreciated but not obligated!

but as always sending love to everyone here <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tiger b, Kit1, AllCatsAreGrey and 2 others
mertvets

mertvets

if only
Nov 6, 2023
glad to see you're getting out there, getting something to do each day. it'll suck, don't get me wrong, but it'll be valuable... hope you get accustomed to the new people quickly

• Love
Reactions: Kit1 and tiredcat
TheEndIsNighHonest

TheEndIsNighHonest

Nov 10, 2023
Hey, good luck, I'm proud of you for what you've pushed through and accomplished, this is a huge step, keep it up!

• Hugs
Reactions: tiredcat and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Good Luck with the interview.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiredcat
-w-

-w-

Traveler
Nov 10, 2023
Happy for you! Hope it all goes smoothly and you can start making some money!

• Hugs
Reactions: tiredcat