brownbear

brownbear

Aug 27, 2023
Im finally getting released after nearly 9 weeks of (involuntarily) being in the psych ward.
Im so excited to gain my lost freedom back, though i am grateful for the experiences i made here.

I have tried hanging, ordered SN (but it got taken away from me),
I am looking for a fast and reliable method. It doesnt have to be absolutely peaceful, it just has to actually work.

Thank you in advance :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, warm dreams, π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜† and 4 others
L

lostsomewhere

Nov 15, 2023
hey , i just hope you are okay and i am extremely sorry for whatever you are going through . and i just want to say that i am here with you if you want to talk it out :)

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, sadandlonely99 and brownbear
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
psych wards suck. my condolensces or however u spell it

if theres a building tall enough near you, try climbing it at night and leaning off it backwards so you can look at the stars as you fall. will help it be more peaceful. hope this is what you truly want

• Love
Reactions: SoulWhisperer, π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†, Meditation guide and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, it's so cruel and horrible how people take away the options of reliable ways to cease existing, I hate how suicidal people are punished simply for wishing to die.

• Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Meditation guide, crane.tanya and 3 others
A

ayb

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
Im finally getting released after nearly 9 weeks of (involuntarily) being in the psych ward.
Im so excited to gain my lost freedom back, though i am grateful for the experiences i made here.

I am looking for a fast and reliable method. It doesnt have to be absolutely peaceful, it just has to actually work.

9 weeks? What nation is this if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜† and crane.tanya
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023

High amounts of medications? Opiods/SN off of a DNM? You'll need money tho.

• Love
Reactions: π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜† and brownbear
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023

I can only speak for myself, jumping seems fast and reliable for me.

• Love
Reactions: π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†, crane.tanya and brownbear
A

ayb

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
I live in germany :)
Wasn't assisted dying legalized there recently? Does it apply to non-terminal illnesses including psychiatric ones? I agree with the other post that SN remains the best bet if you want to still go through with it. That being said, please do exhaust all avenues of treatment first before you decide on CTB so you won't have any lingering doubts if you decide to check out.

All the best

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: brownbear
I

ilovemybed

Dec 5, 2022

ive always heard ppl died sleeping in their car while having air conditioning on. the car has to be static so that the gas poisoning can happen(idk what kind of gas it is). anw thats how i want to ctb bcs it seems painless. im not sure about the success rate tho. hope this helps

greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
ive always heard ppl died sleeping in their car while having air conditioning on. the car has to be static so that the gas poisoning can happen(idk what kind of gas it is). anw thats how i want to ctb bcs it seems painless. im not sure about the success rate tho. hope this helps
Dying from what exactly? I assume you're thinking of CO/carbon monoxide. You're not likely to be able to produce enough CO to die just from idling with the AC, unless your car happens to be broken and leaking exhaust into the AC. Plus modern vehicles don't output enough pure CO to kill you painlessly even if you deliberately fill an enclosed space with exhaust fumes.

Please know what you're talking about or at least explain clearly before commenting.