D

DoesANameEvenMatter

Young and Suicidal
Jun 15, 2019
So I'm doing the night-night method and have been trying to find the sweet spot for ever. Welp I finally got it. Pressed on it for 5 seconds and almost passed out. I'll probably ctb this week now.

• Love
Reactions: gingerplum, woxihuanni, Slate128 and 7 others
ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Tens of personalities wearing one trench coat
Aug 19, 2019
Wish you luck!

Reactions: DoesANameEvenMatter and Baskol1
AbandonedStudio

AbandonedStudio

Aug 22, 2019
Good to hear you finally found it. I wish you good luck when you ctb!

Reactions: DoesANameEvenMatter
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Rest in Peace...

Reactions: DoesANameEvenMatter
Rhea

Rhea

Disgusting trash
Jul 25, 2019
In 5 seconds? Damn, nice. Good luck with your attempt!

Reactions: Baskol1 and DoesANameEvenMatter
fauna

fauna

Self-destructive
May 31, 2019
Mind mentioning how you found it? Ive still been unsuccessful up until this point

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, DoesANameEvenMatter, ALittleBurden and 2 others
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
So I'm doing the night-night method and have been trying to find the sweet spot for ever. Welp I finally got it. Pressed on it for 5 seconds and almost passed out. I'll probably ctb this week now.
All the best, good luck and have a safe journey.

Reactions: DoesANameEvenMatter and Baskol1
D

DoesANameEvenMatter

Young and Suicidal
Jun 15, 2019
Mind mentioning how you found it? Ive still been unsuccessful up until this point
So I read up on the mega thread and dozens of threads of people looking for their sweetspots and they all always said middle neck area or side of neck. Those didn't work for me and after a lot of trial and error I found the spots that worked best for me: I first tilted my chin up and stuck the front of my neck out. Then I felt around my neck and found that on either side of my adams apple, I could feel the pulse really strongly so i pressed using my index and middle fingers (don't use thumb because it has its own pulse so you can mistake it for the coratid's pulse) and i felt a tingling/buzzing after a couple seconds. I'll see if I can send a pic or something.

Here's the image. It's not a specific spot but a general vertical area. The blue is my adams apple and the red is the arteries/sweet spot. This is what worked for me but I know its different from person to person. I hope it can of help to all future CTBers.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MercuryAce, epic, ALittleBurden and 5 others
EveryBodyDies85

EveryBodyDies85

Jul 30, 2019
Good luck! May you find peace in whatever exists in the hereafter that you couldn't find in life.

Reactions: Baskol1