B

bessops1976

Feb 1, 2023
I have spent too long to mention trying partial hanging and I've never found the carotid arteries, until this evening. I tried partial again and I felt super weak, my arms started shaking uncontrollably and I got scared so stopped. Ending up laying on the floor weakened from this endeavour. So if anyone wonders what the sensation is like, it's not at all painful, no bloating feeling in my head just feeling kinda tingling and shaking arms and close to passing out. I hope I can find that spot again when I'm ready to try again

• Love
Reactions: PoorYorick, amatherasu :-), rozeske and 2 others
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Please tell me your secrets I need it for NN, I keep pushing my fingers on both sides where I feel the pulse but I only get this head ringing thing.

Reactions: rozeske
B

bessops1976

Feb 1, 2023
Just practice. I tied the ligature quite high and the knot was at the back of my head. I'm female but I guess higher than the equivalent of a male Adam's Apple

Reactions: rozeske and Reuthry
B

bessops1976

Feb 1, 2023
A few questions as I'm trying too.

What ligature were you using?
Did you put any padding under?
What position did you use?
Were you looking up or straight?
I used a dressing gown cord, about a metre in length, I tied it to the stair bannister. I was kneeling when I hit the arteries, interesting you should ask as it did seem to make a difference looking straight, oh and I felt a pulsating sensation so I definitely hit the carotid arteries. It made me so weak afterwards... once you find that spot you'll definitely know

I didn't use any padding, didn't need to as the cord was sufficiently comfortable

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I used a dressing gown cord, about a metre in length, I tied it to the stair bannister. I was kneeling when I hit the arteries, interesting you should ask as it did seem to make a difference looking straight, oh and I felt a pulsating sensation so I definitely hit the carotid arteries. It made me so weak afterwards... once you find that spot you'll definitely know

I didn't use any padding, didn't need to as the cord was sufficiently comfortable
I am also considering the kneeling position, did you lean forward while kneeling to put pressure or did you move down from the anchor point?

B

bessops1976

Feb 1, 2023
I leant forward - I did it again today, this time I started grunting and shaking. My face felt strange (not painful). I feel I'm getting closer to CTB

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and Reuthry
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I leant forward - I did it again today, this time I started grunting and shaking. My face felt strange (not painful). I feel I'm getting closer to CTB
I hope I can achieve the same with NN soon. Wishing you the best, I hope you can find what you are looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: bessops1976