• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Started around 7 PM yesterday. After I thought I was finished I found some more booze that my aunt stored away. Then started drinking them. The more I drink the better I feel.....until I wake up tomorrow. I never had the traditional headaches or throwing up. I just feel very sleepy for a couple days....then very anxious and sweaty until I get my next "fix".

I don't view alcoholism in the traditional manner. The problem with us addictive personality types is that we don't have functioning synapses that produce those "feel good chemicals" like endorphins. What do ya do? You make up for it in unhealthy ways. Some people eat too much, some people shoot up, others drink a shit load of booze.

I only went to AA once in my life bsck in 2015. Couldn't relate to any of em. The vast majority said "god" cured them. Well I'm an atheist so that didn't help. Out of respect for everyone, I did say the serenity prayer. Something like "expect the things I cannot change and change the things I cannot accept"...I botched that up. I only went there because I pooped a shit load of xannys and was looking for a fishing buddy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape, whatever1111, lv-gras and 1 other person
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
An acquaintance said that although they were suffering from alcoholism, they went to the group for coke addicts because they found it a better group to talk to. Maybe you could try a different group?

Reactions: Final Escape and Circles
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
An acquaintance said that although they were suffering from alcoholism, they went to the group for coke addicts because they found it a better group to talk to. Maybe you could try a different group?
I doubt he will see this @worldexploder left of his own accord some months ago.

Reactions: Final Escape and Circles
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I doubt he will see this @worldexploder left of his own accord some months ago.
Thought they'd probably left but I replied in case it helps anyone reading threads going through similar.

Reactions: Final Escape, Circles and Johnnythefox