• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I went into a gun store and bought a new handgun. I got a Sw mp shield 9mm. I also bought Hornady critical duty ammo.

Reactions: GrizzlyGrapefruit, Lastexit, Sargasm and 4 others
M

MISERYinlife

life then Death
Jan 18, 2019
I wish I felt good enough to get me one you wanna share? Lol

B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I dont mind sharing. The box of ammo has 25 and I only need one

Reactions: Egddios and MISERYinlife
B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
wow, not that easy in the uk. never even seen a gun. there is the black market but not too sure about that one.

Reactions: Iván38162
M

MISERYinlife

life then Death
Jan 18, 2019
Are you planning on ctb anytime soon?

B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I was positive that I would feel so much relief once I had the gun because I had my way out. Now I'm more scared and nervous
Are you planning on ctb anytime soon?
Yes but I'm nervous for some reason

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and littlelady774
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Reactions: GinaIsReady, inconsequential and MISERYinlife
M

MISERYinlife

life then Death
Jan 18, 2019
It's natural to be nervous when going through this it can really work on the nerves it sucks to get to this point with life
I was positive that I would feel so much relief once I had the gun because I had my way out. Now I'm more scared and nervous

Reactions: GinaIsReady and inconsequential
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
That's how I felt when I started setting up the nitrogen system , the bed setup , etc... Yeah I got nervous then..

You got a gun now,
If things get ugly,

You can always decide differently o anything, maybe not gun , maybe N?

Reactions: GinaIsReady
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
You can do what you want now - you're prepared and you have a choice. There's no need to rush things if you don't feel ready.

Reactions: GrizzlyGrapefruit, Egddios, LMFAO FOCKERS and 1 other person
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019

Maybe the reality of what you are going to do is setting in. Maybe you just remembered all the stuff you still need to do before you're ready. Maybe it's survival instinct. Whatever is driving the anxiety, it's normal.

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
How did you select that handgun? I looked up the price (at www.gunwatcher.com ) and I see that a S&W Shield goes for $85 more than a Maverick 88 (12 gauge 18.5" barrel) which would be vastly more powerful.

Back in 2016 I bought a short-barreled shotgun just in case I ever needed it. I saw my father die a slow death in home hospice care and always thought that he would have been better off if he had ended his life with a shotgun. I too am very nervous, knowing that I must CTB yet being unable to make that happen. SI is real bitch.

B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
How did you select that handgun? I looked up the price (at www.gunwatcher.com ) and I see that a S&W Shield goes for $85 more than a Maverick 88 (12 gauge 18.5" barrel) which would be vastly more powerful.

Back in 2016 I bought a short-barreled shotgun just in case I ever needed it. I saw my father die a slow death in home hospice care and always thought that he would have been better off if he had ended his life with a shotgun. I too am very nervous, knowing that I must CTB yet being unable to make that happen. SI is real bitch.
I got it because I researched a lot. To be more successful with a handgun it should be at least a 9mm and the shield has great reviews and is great for people with little to no experience with guns.