K

kittycat23

Oct 25, 2023
So I come here, once again. I had looked into SN, didn't realize how hard it'll be to actually find SN. So after some searching, Shallow Water Blackout sounds ideal. I also have a dealer, who's selling me Oxycodone and Xanax. I still need to make a medication routine down, day off. But it's looking like I'll take Xanax, and Oxycodone with alcohol. And taking Zoloft with Xanax could result in extreme sedation. So that paired with the shallow water blackout will cause me to drown, if the shallow water method doesn't work, then the OD certain will. 62 days until the day. I don't know if I should be emotional or relived. Any tips that can be given is always welcome.

Here's what I was thinking in case anyone was curious:

Start drinking grapefruit juice a few days before and stop day of

I'll probably smoke a pack of cigarettes

Take a Xanax to relax, so that's 2mg (break in half, take an hour before - if it doesn't help enough, take the other half)
Around this time, I'll take something to coat my stomach so it doesn't react, so I don't end up throwing up. So maybe some pepto or milk of magnesia

Once relaxed; crushing the remaining pills (which is dangerous to do from what I read, increases chances of overdose)

I haven't decided whether I'd wash it down with water or alcohol, may wash it down with water, and then begin drinking my favorite liquor (might as well as enjoy my last few moments) after all the pills are gone.

Then about 10-15 mins or so, or when I begin to feel the effects of the pills. Begin the Shallow Water Method. I'll squat, and take 10 deep breaths, quickly. On the 10th breath, stand up quickly and put my thumb in my mouth and blow on it while not letting any air escape from your mouth.

Then hopefully I pass out, whilst drowning; I'm also ODing.

Here's a list of everything I'll likely have:

- 12 (2mg Xanax)
- 12 (30mg Oxycodone)
- 90 (25mg Zoloft, probably won't take all)
- 2 (750ml of Smirnoff Watermelon Vodka)
- a waterproof bag with my suicide note, letters, my wishes after death)

I'm also realizing I could die from hypothermia, because it's going to be winter here when I do it. So hopefully I pass out

• Hugs
Reactions: Amyend88
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
It sounds like you've thought about this very carefully. Having a plan is indeed comforting. Whatever you decide on the day, I wish you well.

Reactions: kittycat23
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom you wish for.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
wishing you well, hope this method works out the way you want it too!

K

kittycat23

Oct 25, 2023
wishing you well, hope this method works out the way you want it too!
I hope so as well
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom you wish for.
Thank you
It sounds like you've thought about this very carefully. Having a plan is indeed comforting. Whatever you decide on the day, I wish you well.
Thank you. I just want to be through with it