kotonearisato

kotonearisato

momento mori
Feb 13, 2024
Finally I found SN and I just placed my order. I feel so relieved, honestly. I haven't finished all my preparations yet, but just knowing I finally have a viable method for peace is helping a lot. Things continue to go wrong, and I know that these things won't ever get better. I can't change my genetics, I can't be in any less pain unless there's a medical miracle. And I can't fix my trauma, either. But I can finally be free of it all, just like I've wished since I was in elementary school. I've debated the idea of more... direct CTB methods, but I don't want to do that to my husband. At least this way, he can know I was at peace and not hurting or scared.

Anyways thanks. I really needed to tell someone but I can't really go talking about it to my friends and family. I hope you all find peace soon, too.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Unknown21, landslide2 and 5 others
S

scottvogel

Sep 25, 2024
I wish you well in your CTB journey. As for me, I can't place my order until the 3rd as that's when my disability comes in. Then, I have to wait. My first order of SN got taken at customs, so I found a US company that will sell to me. 98% and 200 mg. My other plan is to jump off a bridge tomorrow. If I do that, I'll get the Uber driver to take me as close as I can get to getting out.

As for you, I'm glad that you found a company. Maybe we found the same one. I'm happy for you that peace is coming. As for me, my time is coming, either in two weeks or twenty-four hours.

If you need to talk to someone, I'm here for you until I'm not here.

• Love
Reactions: kotonearisato and landslide2
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relief, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: kotonearisato
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
I understand your relief. We are here to hear you.

• Love
S

scottvogel

Sep 25, 2024
Yes, we're all here to help or just listen. I plan to do so until the moment I CTB.

• Love
BlackCatCrossing

BlackCatCrossing

Aug 27, 2024
My first order of SN got taken at customs, so I found a US company that will sell to me. 98% and 200 mg.
Hi, hope you're still with us. đź’— Just curious if your SN taken at customs - was it DMC SN from Ukraine?

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Also curious, please let us know OP