mrbluesky

mrbluesky

We're more ghosts than people
Jul 3, 2024
So, after trying so much to be treated as a normal human being, after all my attempts to be heard, my family still hasn't stopped to treat me like garbage. My brother called me a piece of shit in front of my mother for the 500th time this year and she still did not said a word. I decided on SN since the beginning of the year, gave the world a last chance, but, well, it ain't for me. I'm glad it's a conscious decision, not an impulsive one, just a silent "I give up" after trying so hard, and the best of it, I'm not sad, quite the contrary, I'm eager and can't wait for the big day to arrive. Unfortunately, the only place I can share my joy is here, but we can't have our cake and eat it too, I guess.

Thank you all for your support, I'll still be here for some days, I'll let you know when the day finally arrive. Wish me luck and joy for the next few days ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: unluckycatgirl, Szarur-abi, etherealspring and 6 others
yunzzzk

yunzzzk

See you later alligator
Aug 1, 2024
Enjoy the last few days! Do whatever that makes you feel happy! And I wish you a peaceful exit

enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I'm so sorry about your brother and mother, that is so unfair to you... I admire you for taking back control and making peace with your decision. Whatever happens, luck and joy to you, friend.

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
I wish you joy over these days to come. Perhaps so much joy that you don't feel like catching the bus after them...but if you still do, I wish you a peaceful journey.

Reactions: enduringwinter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope there is a way for you to see life and future ambitions beside those who wronged you and enjoy it for you and only you but if you still decide to go I wish you joyful last days and a peaceful journey ❤️