BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I was given prescriptions of lower doses so I can properly wean off, but I'm just going to quit cold turkey.

I don't care if I end up getting worse because of this discontinuation. Let my suicidal thoughts and depression become more intense. Maybe I'll feel like I'm valid and not making excuses/being weak.

• Hugs
Reactions: nerve
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
You might already know this, but Effexor is notorious for being an intense & difficult withdrawal, emotionally and physically. I did okay coming off of it but you hear about people getting really sick even if they're weaning off, especially if they've been on a high dose for a long while.

I don't say this to dissuade you or preach or whatever, just please be careful!!

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
You might already know this, but Effexor is notorious for being an intense & difficult withdrawal, emotionally and physically. I did okay coming off of it but you hear about people getting really sick even if they're weaning off, especially if they've been on a high dose for a long while.

I don't say this to dissuade you or preach or whatever, just please be careful!!
I've missed doses before and was incredibly dysphoric until I took a dose. It's gonna really suck but...meh. I'm not going to keep taking a pill like this if it's not helping.

Thank you for warning me. I appreciate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: nerve