EndlessDespair

EndlessDespair

Lonely
Nov 6, 2022
Wassup yall! After weeks of lurking the forum, they finally fixed the recaptcha issue. No one was able to create an account or ticket😭 we all just suffered in silence (the irony🥲).

From all the forums ive been in I have to say that this is the most empathetic, helpful, and compassionate community I have ever seen. I am so glad to be a part of it. I cannot wait to share and meet all the amazing people here.

Brief summary about me:

I've been alone my whole life ever since I was 10 years old. I always thought as I got older I would start to make friends and actually get a social life, But I was wrong. Every year it got harder and harder. I would see my siblings, and classmates experience things that are 2nd nature to them, but for me it seemed impossible or it was something I can only dream of doing.

I just turned 21 years old on Oct 25. I never thought I would make it this far. I made a promise to myself that if things didn't change by the time I was 18 I would ctb, but for some reason I decided to delay it to see if being an "adult" would make a difference. However, all I did was prolong the inevitable.

So here I am almost at the end of my journey. I'm looking forward to meeting all you guys, and sharing all my experiences and thoughts❤️

Tl;dr:
I'm a lonely guy and at the end of my journey😞 can't wait to meet yall😁

Ctb Method choice: SN

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lachrymost, RainAndSadness, Jadzia and 11 others
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Welcome!! Sorry to see you here, but it's a pleasure to have you

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and EndlessDespair
WaveringLight

WaveringLight

pReTtY cOlOrS
Nov 7, 2022
Wassup yall! After weeks of lurking the forum, they finally fixed the recaptcha issue. No one was able to create an account or ticket😭 we all just suffered in silence (the irony🥲).

From all the forums ive been in I have to say that this is the most empathetic, helpful, and compassionate community I have ever seen. I am so glad to be a part of it. I cannot wait to share and meet all the amazing people here.

Brief summary about me:

I've been alone my whole life ever since I was 10 years old. I always thought as I got older I would start to make friends and actually get a social life, But I was wrong. Every year it got harder and harder. I would see my siblings, and classmates experience things that are 2nd nature to them, but for me it seemed impossible or it was something I can only dream of doing.

I just turned 21 years old on Oct 25. I never thought I would make it this far. I made a promise to myself that if things didn't change by the time I was 18 I would ctb, but for some reason I decided to delay it to see if being an "adult" would make a difference. However, all I did was prolong the inevitable.

So here I am almost at the end of my journey. I'm looking forward to meeting all you guys, and sharing all my experiences and thoughts❤️

Tl;dr:

Yep I had the same encounter with the captcha issue too. I was lurking the forum for a couple of weeks just like you until I finally realized they fixed it. In terms of your summary, I feel you. I hope you feel not so lonely towards the end, we are here for you.

Reactions: makethepainstop, not-2-b-the-answer and EndlessDespair
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do get that it's hard to carry on existing when life just gets worse as time goes on. I wish you freedom for when the time is right for you to leave, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Jadzia, not-2-b-the-answer and EndlessDespair
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Welcome to S.S.

Sorry life has been cruel to you too. Most everyone here is cool. Just be careful on posting too much private info.
Also beware of the prolifers trying to get info. Make sure you have read the forum rules so you don't accidentally say anything that could get you banned. Not sure if they make you read them before joining.

Anyway hugs...:hug::hug::hug:

Reactions: EndlessDespair
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022

Brief summary about me:

Tl;dr:

Howdy, handsome young person! Come on in and stay a while, you are welcome here.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and EndlessDespair
EndlessDespair

EndlessDespair

Lonely
Nov 6, 2022
Welcome to S.S.

Sorry life has been cruel to you too. Most everyone here is cool. Just be careful on posting too much private info.
Also beware of the prolifers trying to get info. Make sure you have read the forum rules so you don't accidentally say anything that could get you banned. Not sure if they make you read them before joining.

Anyway hugs...:hug::hug::hug:
Thank you🙏🏾🙏🏾 How can you tell who is a prolifer?? I have alot of ppl that dm me asking for sources, but idk if I can trust them

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Thank you🙏🏾🙏🏾 How can you tell who is a prolifer?? I have alot of ppl that dm me asking for sources, but idk if I can trust them
I know we are not allowed to post resources here but I believe we are allowed to PM's.
As far as trusting people, I would just refer them to the PPH. I think it's listed here somewhere, not sure how updated it is. Or they can Google it.
I would be concerned about anyone who is new. I know people are desperate but we don't know who's asking.
I was new once too so I understand. I just had the luck of finding S.S. before it became too well known.
It's horrible forcing people to exist just so they can make themselves "Feel Better".:angry::hmph:

Reactions: EndlessDespair
J

jodie

Nov 5, 2022
Oh, I'm quite surprised to see that I was not the only one with the re-capcha issue. I finally was able to send my registration form by going to the office (I work from home) and using the internet there so I blamed my Internet provider, especially that many other things stopped working. I think I even tried just before I left home and for sure I tried the day before. And for days I've been trying everything I could think of - I tried all the devices I have (and that's quite a few as I have my own PC with Windows, and work computers with Linux and MacOS and also a few mobile devices from work), I tried a lot of different browsers on those devices, tried disabling adblock, connecting to my office VPN hoping it would route also the internet traffic through there... And in that time I saw that the "newest member" statistic on the main page got some new username, so someone was able to register but I was not :aw:
I was getting quite desperate... Something very, very bad happened in my life, which I probably did not expect and was not prepared for and although I have been contemplating and dreaming about ctb-ing for some 20 years, I have never been so close to it as now... I was buying my inert gas tank and regulators and panic buying SN when I read there started to be some problems with it. And it felt so bad to be locked out of this forum when I actually felt I really needed it... I was reading all I could and I was getting more and more terrified that there was some crucial information that I was missing out on from not having full access as everything was turning out to be a hundred times more complicated and difficult than I used to think...
It really felt great to see the "your account is awaiting approval" message and then even better to get the email about getting that approval. So thank you very much for having me here :heart: 🙏

• Love
Reactions: BipolarExpress and EndlessDespair