M.O.N

M.O.N

Aug 9, 2023
just wanted to say goodbye to this community and thank you for all of the comfort you all brought me during the hardest period of my life. I was unsuccessful in what I thought would be my final attempt but will be alone for 2 days next week and will be making sure this is my true final attempt. I'm scared because of my lack of planning here but I'm desperate. please wish me luck and if you feel like it, send your favorite songs or movies for me to watch this week. Thank you again, I hope everyone here finds the peace they need. I will be deactivating my account tomorrow.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nikitatos, Indomie89, cali22♡ and 8 others
landslide2

landslide2

Experienced
May 6, 2024
do u want to share what your plan is? u mentioned a lack of planning and that can make things difficult.
what are some of your favorite movies?

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
My best to you. I hope things work out the way you desire and you find true peace.

• Love
Reactions: M.O.N
M.O.N

M.O.N

Aug 9, 2023
My best to you. I hope things work out the way you desire and you find true peace.
thank you for the kind words, I hope the same for you.
do u want to share what your plan is? u mentioned a lack of planning and that can make things difficult.
what are some of your favorite movies?
I'm using SN, I've had near success with it in the past but most recently I had an oversight while carrying out. If, for whatever reason, SN doesn't work out I have access to a firearm now so that will be my second choice. I'll be alone for 2 days so I'm planning to take my SN the afternoon of day one.

My favorite movies are Labyrinth, Fight Club, and Swiss Army Man but I'm open to all genres :)

Last edited:
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find the peace you search for, best wishes.