S

sleepless

Aug 1, 2018
For those of you where money is not much of an issue, or at least not yet, do you have any intention of taking a final trip somewhere, to maybe visit a place you always wanted to.

Last year, I have thought of taking a one-way trip to Mexico or Thailand. It's more of a last vacation, plus trying my chance to buy N in person to eliminate cross border shipping risk, and use it in the country itself. But over the months, from what I have considered and read since the reddit forums, the chance of getting N in person seems very slim. In addition to the cost and risk involved in the process, I don't think it might be worth it. I also don't wish to appear in my local news, and having my family pay to ship my body back.

However, I am considering travelling for one last time, then come back for my final act. I would really love to visit Greece, Italy, or Japan. I think some of us owe it to ourselves for one last time.

Reactions: RoloTomasi and lv-gras
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I planned for a trip to mexico 2 years back and to die there, got my visa rejected cause i didn't have a bank account. fuckers

Reactions: RoloTomasi and lv-gras