M

misthios2040

Smile now itā€™s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
I wrote my final thoughts about this world. It's not a suicide letter, just my last statement. I won't be including this letter when I die. I just wanted to say some things even if it sounds dumb.

To Whom It May Concern,

You struck me to my core when you said those three little words that defiled me to my very atom. Nothing is Infinite. Nothing matters. My existence in the universe is futile. I do not matter. If there were any positive memories, I did not keep them. I was simply going through the motions, but never really living. My moments were always hard to witness because they were always dreadful. When was I every Happy? When did I ever matter? Love keeps me from this world or rather lack thereof. If there is any mercy to be spared, let it be on me. Let me erase my existence. Let me retire from life. I have no anchor keeping me grounded. I've abandoned all hope. I am amiss. Let me leave this world as quietly as I entered it.

P.S.

Do Not Resuscitate.

Now that I'm reading this, it does sound like a final suicide letter. I don't know. I'm dumb, Please don't come after me. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Aww, bless you šŸ˜Š I don't wish to rock the boat, but I don't think any paramedics will follow a DNR order, unless it's in a legal will, and even then they often ignore it.

• Aww..
Reactions: LonelyKitten, Blue Elephant and misthios2040