• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bigbang33

May 28, 2024
What's everyone's last straw? What's the moment that you decided that you wanted to die?
For me it's a divorce I didn't want. My husband bringing a new girlfriend 4 weeks after it finalized and a few months after he initially asked for it.
Being treated unfairly at work
Knowing that I'll never be the pretty girl that guys will chose
Knowing that I have BPD and to be able to get to a good functioning state I have to put so much work in
Being abandoned by friends who said there'll always be there
The pain just keeps stacking and stacking and stacking. It's like a card house and it's getting higher and higher and it's about to fall down.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, idk3, Vicolo cieco and 3 others
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
What's everyone's last straw? What's the moment that you decided that you wanted to die?
For me it's a divorce I didn't want. My husband bringing a new girlfriend 4 weeks after it finalized and a few months after he initially asked for it.
Being treated unfairly at work
Knowing that I'll never be the pretty girl that guys will chose
Knowing that I have BPD and to be able to get to a good functioning state I have to put so much work in
Being abandoned by friends who said there'll always be there
The pain just keeps stacking and stacking and stacking. It's like a card house and it's getting higher and higher and it's about to fall down.
I'm really sorry that is all happening to you at once, it's a lot of horrible incidents stacked on top of eachother. I can't imagine what you're going through and I hope whatever happens your pain is relieved.

My last straw happened today, which is why I'm so active on this forum right now. I lost my job by drinking yesterday and not only that but I got viciously chewed out for it by my boss, the job centre and one of my only friends. I feel immense amount of shame and disgust about myself and its set in stone that all of my friends and family will hate me forever once they find out so I have to go through with it.

B

bigbang33

May 28, 2024
I'm really sorry that is all happening to you at once, it's a lot of horrible incidents stacked on top of eachother. I can't imagine what you're going through and I hope whatever happens your pain is relieved.

My last straw happened today, which is why I'm so active on this forum right now. I lost my job by drinking yesterday and not only that but I got viciously chewed out for it by my boss, the job centre and one of my only friends. I feel immense amount of shame and disgust about myself and its set in stone that all of my friends and family will hate me forever once they find out so I have to go through with it.
I'm sorry, that sounds like sticky situation. I wish you peace, whatever that may look like for you.

Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
My last straw was getting complete erectile dysfunction as the cherry on top of all the other issues I've had.

Reactions: Dark Window
MapleSyrupVein

MapleSyrupVein

Flower One
May 26, 2024
my last straw is losing everything and a two year relationship and in a constant down fall

Reactions: sugarh1gh
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Sad to see how people want death and it's not incurable disease, illness or mental health issues it's just bad life events.

MapleSyrupVein

MapleSyrupVein

Flower One
May 26, 2024
Sad to see how people want death and it's not incurable disease, illness or mental health issues it's just bad life events.
not to invalidate incurable disease sufferers but a lot of people here are wanting CTB cause of life sucks and it's hard to fix it when you try and try and you lost so much.
a lot of people have lots of reasons to CTB just these are last straws

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
There's no "final straw" rather I just don't see existing as something desirable in general, I don't believe existence was ever worth having in the first place and I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what. It disgusts me how humans procreate even know existing is nothing but meaningless suffering with no limit as to how much one can suffer all while they are destined for nothing but to decay and die anyway.

Human existence truly is such an unnecessary, futile burden and for me existence itself is the ultimate problem that only ceasing to exist can solve, I only wish for eternal nothingness. In my case suicide is the rational solution as I see no point in suffering in this existence that was so cruelly imposed and caused nothing but harm in the first place. I'd always prefer the true peace of non-existence over having the ability to suffer and feel agony to the most extreme extents, it terrifies me how a human can potentially exist for so long.