• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
How do you think your final moments will go as you pass from life to death? (This may exclude anyone who is using a gun)
Are you going to cuddle with a blanket or a pillow?

I'm so scared of what it's going to look like for me as I wait for time to pass by (using SN)..I'm a pretty dramatic person and I hate being alone

being filled with regret will be the absolute worst

wish me luck, waiting another week

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dartz, Maksimka Ai, Asta and 2 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
People who recover from heroin od often say the last thing they remember was the most beautiful peaceful feeling they ever had, then nothing. I need that.
Otherwise I just hope to be pretty stoned and glad to go.

Reactions: H2H2, SinisterKid, Jen0804 and 3 others
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I'll be filled with immense guilt and also worrying that I'll fail, then I'll fall asleep without noticing.

• Hugs
Reactions: H2H2, Jen0804 and Maksimka Ai
lovemelovemenot

lovemelovemenot

what's the use...?
Jun 22, 2019
I'm narrowing down on the same method. I want to buy a tent and find a secluded, but beautiful area in the forest to appreciate a bit before I go. Then I'd retreat into my tent, put on a small queue of songs and snuggle under a bunch of blankets after taking the mixture. Sometimes when I think about it my stomach turns, but overall I feel calm and am hoping it's peaceful and effective.

Goodluck with your decision, I hope you find what you're seeking

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: H2H2, Antonin49, Jen0804 and 3 others
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Regret. Probably not regret that I'm doing it, but for what my life ended up being, and knowing what it could have been if I had Adderall about a decade ago.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tortured_empath, H2H2, Thorn and 3 others
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
Time to put on a brave face. I don't have much if anything to lose so it might make it easier than some.

• Hugs
Reactions: H2H2, not_a_robot, Jen0804 and 1 other person
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
I hope i die with someone but if that is not possible I will simpliy lay in bed and wait for the drug to knock me out. I won't be doing anything special.

• Hugs
Reactions: H2H2, not_a_robot, Jen0804 and 2 others
Maksimka Ai

Maksimka Ai

Broken
Apr 26, 2019
I have no one else to hug except a blanket or a pillow, this pacifies me a little. But I want to do this by the sea, listening to the waves, and feeling the wind

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: H2H2, Antonin49, kuddelmuddel23 and 3 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
How do you think your final moments will go as you pass from life to death? (This may exclude anyone who is using a gun)
Are you going to cuddle with a blanket or a pillow?

I'm so scared of what it's going to look like for me as I wait for time to pass by (using SN)..I'm a pretty dramatic person and I hate being alone

being filled with regret will be the absolute worst

wish me luck, waiting another week
I think the sad reality is that the last 'aware' moments will be filled with fear and pain, it is just that this fear and pain in death will be eclipsed by the fear and pain of living, which once you find acceptance will hopefully be replaced by calm and peace.
I love the idea of taking the N or SN or whatever and then just crawling in to our safe, cozy place and drifting away to peaceful external sleep, free from pain and suffering.
Part of me knows this is not going to happen and that adds strength the SI.
I am sorry about your fears friend and the suffering that has blighted your life and led you to this place.
Despite all of the things I've just said and however your journey progresses I honestly and sincerely wish you peace and an end to your suffering.
Good luck friend
DBD

• Hugs
Reactions: H2H2, Maksimka Ai and Dartz
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
I think I relate to every post on this thread so far.. I'll be feeling all these things

• Hugs
Reactions: H2H2 and not_a_robot