Sep 7, 2018
Had a GF, but i Broke up with Her recently. She has depression and stopped wanting to see Me because of how bad/not up to it she was feeling. I told her Honestly I had to end the relationship with her because I am ending it.

Was going to send her one of these teddy bears, Because she always thought i looked cute in my work clothes (same work clothes) and she always liked hearing about the things I do at work.

thinking about posting her the Bear and a Letter just letting her know its wasn't her fault or that there was anything she could have done and talking a bit about what I liked about her.

Is this okay?
is it too much?
should i just go with the letter?
any thoughts at all?

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Ame, Woodnote and 3 others
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I think sending her the bear and letter is a very nice thing to do. It's not too much at all.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Ame, Woodnote and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
It seems very touching. As long as the bear is small (not one of those adult-human-size ones, I mean) I think it would be a sweet addition to your letter.

Reactions: Ame, Woodnote, Hopeindeath! and 2 others
PwincessStepford

PwincessStepford

I wish I were a princess.
Dec 31, 2019
If I were in her shoes, I'd want it.

Reactions: Ame and Woodnote
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Personally, I wouldn't want it. If someone broke up with me, and then sent me a gift, it would give me mixed messages and a hope there would be a chance to get back together.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Skyview
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
I agree with @Jean4 about the bear possibly sending mixed messages. It could melt her too much, which she doesn't need. Love the letter idea though.

Reactions: Jean4
PwincessStepford

PwincessStepford

I wish I were a princess.
Dec 31, 2019
Oh, let me clarify, I would only want it after your death. So that I could cry and cuddle with it.

If you were to break up but not commit suicide, I would not want it.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995