• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Void Bound

Void Bound

Time to go quietly into the night...
Dec 18, 2023
I was going the route of VSED. I know some feel that way is painful but in my head I feel I deserve to fully suffer, I deserve the terror and the pain cause clearly living it all the time is God's way of telling me I'm worthless. (Insert sarcasm here as clearly all my life's thoughts and prayers really helped me and i find religion a joke). Now I don't want to wait. I have sat here just looking back on things and I'm filled with rage. At how I've been treated all my life, how often I was abandoned, betrayed...forgotten. How gullible I was thinking someone would put effort into me and not use me and throw me away all the time.

I've packed my bus bag. My gun, all my medications, plasric bags, cooler to fill with ice and beer, a sharp knife and a rope along with a manilla envelope with my note. I plan on loading the car and leaving in the middle of the night, driving out to the middle of nowhere that's peaceful, enjoy a few beers while watching the stars then cash my ticket for the bus in whichever way I feel in that moment.

I just wanted to see anyones suggestions of a pretty place I can drive too that I won't be immediately found. Has to be in the US, preferably western half.
I'm thinking Colorado ir Montana....maybe one of the Dakotas...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone, LifeIsCrazyNemb, doormat25 and 5 others
Void Bound

Void Bound

Dec 18, 2023
Well...guess I'll just point the car in a direction and go till I feel it's the right place. I was going to make a thread if anyone wanted to keep me company on the trip but like every forum I join I get little to no responses. So best wishes to everyone. I'll be on my way next 24 hrs.

• Hugs
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone, Return2themoonlight and Dliena
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Wishing you eternity of peace and best endeavors OP. Goodbye.

Reactions: Return2themoonlight
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I wish you luck with your plans void. We hope you find peace

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck.

Void Bound

Void Bound

Dec 18, 2023
It's so odd. Why do similar posts get so much support and interaction and every fucking forum I try to cling to I'm barely noticed or responded too.

I'm truly a piece of shit person I guess and deserve a horrible way off this world. I give up. I fully give up. Thanks for the couple people that said something. It's very clear I'm a worthless fucking shitbag.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: WearyWanderer and Return2themoonlight
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
It's so odd. Why do similar posts get so much support and interaction and every fucking forum I try to cling to I'm barely noticed or responded too.

I'm truly a piece of shit person I guess and deserve a horrible way off this world. I give up. I fully give up. Thanks for the couple people that said something. It's very clear I'm a worthless fucking shitbag.
I feel myself to be the same and want to ctb before my bday. I just don't have the resources and the means to do so right now and its tearing me apart. Im a worthless lazy piece of garbage that deserves death so I fully understand how you feel and hope you find peace in some way, shape, or form.

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023

This is a comfortable place, the people who frequent this forum are very kind.
Here everyone is suffering and understands the suffering that the other is going through.
I hope you find your peace.
If you are going to use the rope, jump at least 2 meters, this way you break your neck and don't suffer.

Void Bound

Void Bound

Dec 18, 2023
No it doesn't seem so. I see people make a post with like 1 sentence and get 20 to 30 responses. I try to connect, try to write something meaningful and I get 2 responses and a couple reactions. Even on a suicide forum I can't find connections or peace or anything. I fucking wish the stroke took me out last week. Fucking wish I wasn't such an apprent piece of shit. I wish I could belong fucking somewhere. I wish I could be a part of something and not fucking alone staring at walls while being a stupid fuck spending money desperately trying to just have outlets to talk to people and do.things with. But because I'm not hyper sexualized or fucking giving ahit for free I'm a horrible person. Fuck this world fuck everyone. Delete my account please this is my last post.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
honestly i don't recall seeing one of your other posts. says you have 10 atm and 4 pf them are here. i would like to follow your journey, i've not spent much time in the midwest but would have loved to tag along. please do keep us posted. sorry things happened to you.

Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024
No it doesn't seem so. I see people make a post with like 1 sentence and get 20 to 30 responses. I try to connect, try to write something meaningful and I get 2 responses and a couple reactions. Even on a suicide forum I can't find connections or peace or anything. I fucking wish the stroke took me out last week. Fucking wish I wasn't such an apprent piece of shit. I wish I could belong fucking somewhere. I wish I could be a part of something and not fucking alone staring at walls while being a stupid fuck spending money desperately trying to just have outlets to talk to people and do.things with. But because I'm not hyper sexualized or fucking giving ahit for free I'm a horrible person. Fuck this world fuck everyone. Delete my account please this is my last post.
what is it you want??