• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
happy to say it's been a while since i visited this site. however, i am back, again. seems like i can't leave. while gone, i got better, and then worse. then better, and then worse. now, i have hit the bottom of the barrel. i have decided my life is no longer worth living. i've had it with suffering. no more. i'm unsure what awaits me after death, but i don't much care either. i could wake up tomorrow and have the love of my life, straight A's and a million dollars and i'd still want this to be over. i hate myself and i hate most people. i am so tired of dealing with anxiety and my feelings. no more. i refuse to live like this. i will likely be posting some for a while before the day finally comes. thank you to all the lovely people on this site who were there for me when others weren't or didn't understand. you are all truly appreciated.

Reactions: Dead beat dad, Norest4thewicked, Redrock and 3 others