• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

suicidalenby

suicidalenby

waiting for the bus
Feb 25, 2023
i know a lot of people when talking about doing carotid asphyxiation have said that you have to keep trying to find the right spot, something about a pulsing lump in your neck (the artery), but i'm really struggling finding it. i do still have time, im not in a rush to ctb or anything, but if i cant find it or figure it out i may end up going with n or sn. does anyone have tips for finding the carotids?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Weltall
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
i know a lot of people when talking about doing carotid asphyxiation have said that you have to keep trying to find the right spot, something about a pulsing lump in your neck (the artery), but i'm really struggling finding it. i do still have time, im not in a rush to ctb or anything, but if i cant find it or figure it out i may end up going with n or sn. does anyone have tips for finding the carotids?

Please keep into consideration all the options that are available to you.
You have a choice, but we want to make sure you're making the right choice that's best for you.

If you have any additional questions, let us know.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and suicidalenby
suicidalenby

suicidalenby

waiting for the bus
Feb 25, 2023
ive been able to find the pulse but what i havent been able to do is get my vision to go fuzzy at all which is pretty frustrating
one time back in like march/april i was messing around with a belt and i got the fuzzy head and dark vision really fast but it scared me and i stopped, and i havent been able to find it since :/

Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
ive been able to find the pulse but what i havent been able to do is get my vision to go fuzzy at all which is pretty frustrating
one time back in like march/april i was messing around with a belt and i got the fuzzy head and dark vision really fast but it scared me and i stopped, and i havent been able to find it since :/
There is a groove between your wind pipe (sits behind the hyoid bone), and neck muscle (sternocleidomastoid muscle).
For now, just softly palpate the area until you can feel the pulse.
That area is tender, and can be discomforting with too much pressure.
Once you find a pulse, focus on getting closer to it until it feels like you're on directly on top of it with your fingers.

B9780702043512000144_f014-001-9780702043512.jpg

• Love
Reactions: suicidalenby