F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
They are fictional, and because of this it brings a lesser level of terror present when regarding them. People on the other hand are very much real, and capable of horrid things. The level of torture, cruelty, and malicious intention expressed by people is greater than that of any fictional creature. Yes, creators can make horrors that would be beyond anything within our reality, to extreme body horror, mutilation, and other aspects. However, you will never have to fear these things happening to you. Also, within a fictional universe you are the god of your creation. You can be the most dangerous thing within the forest of your making. In real life these are predators more powerful, intelligent, and influential than you are. And you are entirely dependent on whether or not they hold you in good graces. You're safety, comfort, and livelihood is dependent on whether or not they decide you can keep those things. I believe there is nothing more terrifying than the evil behind the eyes of all who stand around you day by day.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical, Rogue Proxy, Lostandlooking and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, this is very true. I don't fear anything that is fictional, instead I only see the horrific reality of this existence as being something to be feared. It's absolutely undeniable that humans are responsible for so much of the suffering that very sadly exists here in this world and it's very disturbing how humans are capable of so much harm. It certainly makes the thought of non existence sound even more appealing to me when I hear of some of the beyond awful things that humans do.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Sakura94, hellispink and 2 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ya know tjis still hate fiction cruelty unfair etc ,but understand ,fiction char can fic can art etc, real human injury damage, big difff

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Unending and ForsakenDial
Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
You see evil in the eyes of that many people surrounding you? It is pretty rare for me to come across a gaze that is full of evil. Most people just look tired and bored.

Reactions: ForsakenDial
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
You see evil in the eyes of that many people surrounding you? It is pretty rare for me to come across a gaze that is full of evil. Most people just look tired and bored.
I am happy you are fortunate to not experience commonplace hostility from those around you.

Reactions: ChronicallyCynical and Per Ardua Ad Astra
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Most humans are capable of the most horrific things. That is why I always say, hell is here on earth. All demons are here and are walking among us. Most people are cruel and fake when it is convenient for them. There is good people of course but they always end up being victim of this horrendous place.

Reactions: ChronicallyCynical, Rogue Proxy and Per Ardua Ad Astra
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
"Hell is other people".

Sartre

Reactions: ChronicallyCynical and ForsakenDial