SanguineHare

SanguineHare

Demon Bunny Queen
Dec 16, 2021
Does anyone play the mmorpg FFXIV? I've been playing since 2.0 and would be interested in playing with some people and making new friends to play with if anyone on this forum does. owo

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Perhaps @Enabran255 would like to play with you :wink:

SanguineHare

SanguineHare

Demon Bunny Queen
Dec 16, 2021
Oh? Perhaps I will have to message them when I am able to message people if they play. :)

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I think that Enebran255 will respond if he is interested. I wish you luck :happy:

I used the @ symbol to write his user name to direct his attention to this thread.

Last edited:
Enabran255

Enabran255

Numbed
Oct 2, 2019
I play on Primal/Lamia. With the disaster that's going on with server capacity lately, I'm not sure how feasible cross server play is at the moment. I don't know how to contact you as it doesn't give me any PM option.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I always wanted to get into this game since it's an mmo that can be played with a controller and looks quite good. Unfortunately, there's no data center for my region and the price is quite prohibitive since the conversion to dollars just rapes my currency.

Oh well, hopefully some day, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

SanguineHare

SanguineHare

Demon Bunny Queen
Dec 16, 2021
I play on Primal/Lamia. With the disaster that's going on with server capacity lately, I'm not sure how feasible cross server play is at the moment. I don't know how to contact you as it doesn't give me any PM option.
Ah. I'm on Aether/Siren so it would have to be cross visiting yeah. The past few days I have been getting in way faster again. Do you know at what point it unlocks PMing on here for me?

I always wanted to get into this game since it's an mmo that can be played with a controller and looks quite good. Unfortunately, there's no data center for my region and the price is quite prohibitive since the conversion to dollars just rapes my currency.

It's a really good game IMO and if you can get into it I'd play with you if you if possible. :3

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile
Enabran255

Enabran255

Numbed
Oct 2, 2019

They also stopped selling it completely because they don't have anywhere near the server capacity to handle the current playerbase. They say they can't get additional server hardware for the foreseeable future due all the havoc that the various government imposed lockdowns and restrictions have caused to the electronics components suppliers.

It's a pretty decent MMO, I started out playing it on controller but for me keyboard and mouse is much easier.

Ah. I'm on Aether/Siren so it would have to be cross visiting yeah. The past few days I have been getting in way faster again. Do you know at what point it unlocks PMing on here for me?
I don't know how the forum handles that. I guess if there's a time the queues happen to be reasonable it might be possible for me to visit or vice versa. I'd need to know your character name once there's a way to PM.

SanguineHare

SanguineHare

Demon Bunny Queen
Dec 16, 2021
I don't know how the forum handles that. I guess if there's a time the queues happen to be reasonable it might be possible for me to visit or vice versa. I'd need to know your character name once there's a way to PM.
Once I get the ability to PM people then I will PM you my name on there. :3

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
You two could also create temporary e-mail accounts for yourselves, and then switch those here for this single purpose. Then, you can close those temporary e-mail accounts when you have established contact in-game :wink:

Last edited:
SanguineHare

SanguineHare

Demon Bunny Queen
Dec 16, 2021
You two could also create temporary e-mail accounts for yourselves, and then switch those here for this single purpose. Then, you can close those temporary e-mail accounts when you have established contact in-game :wink:
That sounds like too much work xD
I am guessing it will unlock the DM feature for me soon-ish.