Lifeis_Jouissance70

Lifeis_Jouissance70

Come, sweet death
Oct 25, 2023
SN is too scary from what I read..
Hanging seems right but theres no place to put the rope up in my home...
Also jumping off a cliff but the risks... and SI sucks so bad for all 3 of these methods.

I really give up and lost all hope. Theres no recovery for me. How do I overcome this fear of ctb...

Why cant I just trade with someone who is dying but wants to be alive. I'll do it in a heart beat. This life has no value to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and tiger b
didntmeantohauntyou

didntmeantohauntyou

Sorry4dying
Aug 23, 2023
So true. Every method is so terrifying that i can't overcome SI. I wish i had some good advice for u but You really just gotta do it There's no trick

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, thewalkingdread and Lifeis_Jouissance70
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
A decade ago, back on 2013, when i had my first major episode of active suicidal ideation, I started to research on topics like right-to-die and euthanasia... and I soon discovered the Final Exit book, and DVD, by Derek Humphry... That kind — empathetic! — man changed my life forever because he gave me all the reassurance that I craved, i. e, that I could end my torment, peacefully, at any point of my choosing, in a very simple way...

I have always wanted to CTB via Exit Bag and Helium ever since... It just stucked with me, in my mind, through all these years... this is the most accessible and peaceful method to euthanize myself.

I wouldn't need any fancy prescription drugs, lying to doctors, nor any other complicated stuff. At that time, you could just go to a "toy R us", get a couple of party hellium gas tanks, some PVC tubing, craft a plastic Exit Bag, and done!

Unfortunately, Helium party ballon tanks are not reliable anymore, only industrial Nitrogen tanks are... Which is a bummer, since I never really got the chance to play with Helium,as a kid, in order to make the notorious squeaky voice... and I was hoping to do it as one of the last things I would do before leaving this piece of shit world/reality...

Ironically, I always got some confort in the idea that dying with a last squeaky laughter would be a good last goodbye joke...

• Yay!
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish that there is a straightforward way to just cease existing in peace, it's so cruel how it has to be this difficult to die despite the fact that existence just causes so much suffering. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70