• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

art355

Sep 8, 2021
There is said to be a fentanyl epidemic where i live. So it must be easy to go to a druggie area and get some pills. I wonder if you would just fall asleep and never wake up.
I think there is a testing place here.

Reactions: disillusionment, TheEndTimes, nautilus and 1 other person
tiredplant777

tiredplant777

Student
Jul 23, 2021
This is my method of choice also. I don't know where I'd find it where I live now, but I know someone where I'm from who OD'd on it by accident.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
There is said to be a fentanyl epidemic where i live. So it must be easy to go to a druggie area and get some pills. I wonder if you would just fall asleep and never wake up.
I think there is a testing place here.
Is there a way to get it without getting caught by police?

A

art355

Sep 8, 2021
Thing is, here in canada the police are now rarely prosecuting for possession of small amounts of drugs.
There is talk of decriminalizing all drugs which even the police have supported.

Reactions: poisonedminds
U

userm23

Sep 9, 2021
This is my dream way to ctb. Please say someone knows where to get it. I'm in South Africa though. I wonder how much you'd need. I've found some places on the dark web but I don't trust

moths

moths

Mar 7, 2021
this would be my method bc it seems much more peaceful and reliable than my old/2nd choice method (partial) + i know fent is a problem where i live so im sure i could find some but my social anxiety is too bad to walk up to a stranger and ask them for drugs and ordering online is equally scary because its riskier legally and i live with my mom so theres a chance of her getting to the mailbox before i do. hopefully someday ill get the courage to buy some, preferably someday soon

B

BK2

May 14, 2019
I would like to find some but the places are dangerous and it isnt openly sold unless you know someone.

TheEndTimes

TheEndTimes

A gay 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Aug 23, 2021
I like the idea of a fentanyl overdose. Sounds like it would be fast