T

Tinxxx

Ok google
Aug 11, 2020
Kinda interesting how it works
I have some patches left by grandma who suffered from cancer
I didnt dare to try it because i was puking all day and night while i had the patch attached to my chest ( as a result i removed it by myself, couldnt stand vomitting)

Reactions: Meditation guide
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
This post doesn't make any sense.

T

Tinxxx

Ok google
Aug 11, 2020
This post doesn't make any sense.
Im just sharing my experience. I've gone through it after a surgery and was prescribed fentanyl patch while i was lying at the hospital. In the end i couldnt eat properly

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have been on almost all types of opiates there is, because of a massive car crash. I was driving down a highway going south and another driver was driving east and blew through a stop sign and I t-boned him. Have chronic 24/7 pain for life that is why I am on opiates. NOW, with all that said YES, I know what you are saying, some types of opiates make me very nauseous and I have to be careful and time it correctly when taking them for pain OR, yes I can get sick as far as eating and drinking is a HUGE battle. Take care of yourself, rememeber you are part of all of us here!

Reactions: Sensei
V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
I've heard stories of people extracting the drug from the patch and using that, and even rolling the patch up and smoking it. There's this one story I remember about a woman who committed suicide by attaching multiple patches to her body... https://www.ajemjournal.com/article/S0735-6757(10)00037-9/pdf

In general its a somewhat common drug to OD, especially when its mixed into heroine without the users knowledge. Your dealing the difference between alive and dead is just a few micrograms... Be careful with that stuff.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Post reads like OP is currently wearing one...

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
How much is in a patch? 2 g is typically considered a lethal dose, but I'm mot sure if method intake alters that.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
How much is in a patch? 2 g is typically considered a lethal dose, but I'm mot sure if method intake alters that.
well a patch is sort of like an extended release pill or a morphine drip. you're not getting the dose all at once. I imagine its not a bad way to go since if it becomes too unpleasant you can just rip them off...

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
well a patch is sort of like an extended release pill or a morphine drip. you're not getting the dose all at once. I imagine its not a bad way to go since if it becomes too unpleasant you can just rip them off...
Thanks for sharing. Admittedly, I don't know much about this method, other than what I've read on SS, and I have no personal experience with the legal or illegal use of opioids. I would think, though, that it would be too easy to succumb to SI if using patches.