E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Does anyone know where i can get legit Fentanyl in the UK?

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
I have also using dark web lost my money a few times now

J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
It seems they dont sell it anymore , anyone know how to get it then? Without the markets I have no idea

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
It seems they dont sell it anymore , anyone know how to get it then? Without the markets I have no idea

Seems impossible. Getting N has been easier

Reactions: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj and Deleted member 14386
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
So I know a little about the DN, markets that condone the sale of F are targeted a lot more than others. So a lot of them are banning it and banning anyone who sells it (yeah I know black markets are banning stuff, funny)
There are sources that hide it in a way from the market I know of one vendor in the UK with access and that's it, it's outside a marketplace so scams are very common. Anyone offering f in the UK is most likely a scammer

J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
So I know a little about the DN, markets that condone the sale of F are targeted a lot more than others. So a lot of them are banning it and banning anyone who sells it (yeah I know black markets are banning stuff, funny)
There are sources that hide it in a way from the market I know of one vendor in the UK with access and that's it, it's outside a marketplace so scams are very common. Anyone offering f in the UK is most likely a scammer

Thats awfull...damn there goes another way.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
Why not just use an extreme overdose of Heroin? It's as peaceful and deadly, if you just use more.

Reactions: Commitmentphile101, Fenty(nal) and jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Why not just use an extreme overdose of Heroin? It's as peaceful and deadly, if you just use more.
I am trying to look into a remix of the DDMP2 used by exit international. It basically contains an opiate, a benzo, propranolol and some other thing I didn't think was necessary. They were originally morphine and diazepam, but I see no reason why it can't be substituted by eqipotent other drugs. The peacefullness and reliabilty is (I believe) rated higher than Sn and even N. The issue is obtaining the ingredients easily, like I can't even find it on the DN except for international it's bloody annoying lol
edit: Oh the reason for not just using H is you can be easily rescued, you can also lose funtion of your extremities/limbs if you are rescued within enough time. You also thrash about a lot if choking on your vomit

Last edited:
Fenty(nal)

Fenty(nal)

Tired.
Oct 18, 2018
Extremely hard to find globally now. Fent traffickers have moved onto a more lucrative market... wait for it... N95 mask trafficking.

Reactions: Meditation guide and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
I am trying to look into a remix of the DDMP2 used by exit international. It basically contains an opiate, a benzo, propranolol and some other thing I didn't think was necessary. They were originally morphine and diazepam, but I see no reason why it can't be substituted by eqipotent other drugs. The peacefullness and reliabilty is (I believe) rated higher than Sn and even N. The issue is obtaining the ingredients easily, like I can't even find it on the DN except for international it's bloody annoying lol
edit: Oh the reason for not just using H is you can be easily rescued, you can also lose funtion of your extremities/limbs if you are rescued within enough time. You also thrash about a lot if choking on your vomit

Heroin is very peaceful and there should be no way of you surviving if you take an extreme freak amount of it.

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Heroin is very peaceful and there should be no way of you surviving if you take an extreme freak amount of it.
Just telling you my experience man. It was peaceful but not if you looked at me, I got stuck with naloxone and it was the worst WDs ever, then 24+hrs in a hospital. Not recommended

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
I didn't, I didn't intend to ctb. Again just telling my story.

M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Maybe will share vendor?

Reactions: checkouttime
Hofmann43

Hofmann43

Oct 3, 2020
Well, it seems that Fentanyl is hard to get even on darknet and with heroin I don't know how pure it is. I would use Morphine pills instead but I am curious whether you should mix benzodiazepines and opiates because both promote hypoventilation but on the other hand it may cause (more) vomiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bauhaus
purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
I took 3 grams and survived when I was 90 pounds

Reactions: Hofmann43
purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
Did you have a tolerance at that time? Do you mean I.V. or snorting/smoking?
No it's the only time I've done opiates. I injected it like a shot. Not in vein which I think is why it failed but still.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
so do you know someone UK that sells on the markets? they hide it on the markets? but they aren't reliable?
sorry I didn't make it clear, so the vendor I'm thinking of will only sell it off market, a direct deal I think they call it, they gave me a protonmail email and a wickr id to contact. I just asked if they were still selling it and they said yes. It's risky since you have no escrow but the vendor has been active since 2013 selling hard opiates with a 95% postive feedback over 12000 sales, I bought acetyl-f from them before but since the markets want to keep clear of the cops they've clamped down on it, I bought it several years ago on the market

Reactions: checkouttime