K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019
Is fentanyl possible to get on the dark web? Any guidelines out there for it?

Reactions: _Minsk and InTheAirTonight
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It's not a method I'm interested in so I don't pay close attention to the threads, but I do know there's a lot of discussion around what you're asking. Maybe these site search results will provide some answers for you?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/312194/?q=Fentanyl+dark&o=date

Reactions: Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Fentanyl don't exist anymore on empire or white House market, if you see someone who sell it there he probably a scammer and he will try to convince you to pay him not through the site (from experience)

You can find there a lot of types of heroin and it's much cheaper than I thought it will be

There is a version of fentanyl, but it's much weaker than the regular fentanyl
1g Fentanyl 666 1:10 - Fluoro-Furanyl-Fentanyl 1:10 MIX

Fentanyl 666, Fluoro-furanyl-fentanyl 1:10 mannitol mix Similar to Fu-F, Potency of PURE FFF is Approx 4-5x more potent than heroin Approx 13x more potent than oxycodone

Reactions: terry_a_davis
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I have not been able to find it. At least, not where it will ship to my country and is a small amount.

J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
Ive been trying to find it but no luck

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Fentanyl don't exist anymore on empire or white House market, if you see someone who sell it there he probably a scammer and he will try to convince you to pay him not through the site (from experience)

You can find there a lot of types of heroin and it's much cheaper than I thought it will be

There is a version of fentanyl, but it's much weaker than the regular fentanyl
If you message that vendor, they will help you find the real thing, lots of them have connections and I've had a lot of luck just asking them for the real thing. It's off market so the trust needs to be there, but possible

Reactions: purplesmoothie