D

deaded

Sep 10, 2023
I've recently obtained SN here within the UK, however I'm not yet 100% sold on the effectiveness of this approach. It strikes me that Fentanyl is probably easier to get hold of and a relatively small dose injected would virtually painlessly make you unconscious and cause death. Does anyone have any stats or information around Fentanyl that could sway my decision on exit route?
Thanks.

Reactions: DeadHead
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
good luck getting Fentanyl in the uk it's not even available on the darkweb and of the 20 or so drug dealers i know can't get hold of it

Reactions: DeadHead
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You can find it on the darkweb but it is very hard to find a trusted dealer. I think the best way would be to find a dealer within your city to avoid using cryptocurrency and all of that stuff.

You should use SN if you can't manage to find a good dealer anytime soon, although its still painful if not done correctly it would be the best alternative to not having any fetanyl in your situation if you want to ctb soon.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Oxycodone & Fentanyl guide

Required medication

 10 Metoclopramide tablets of 10 mg (or another antiemetic)
 500 mg Diazepam (or another long-acting(!) benzodiazepine)
 20 Oxycodone tablets with 80 mg each
 Fentanyl patches with at least 500 mcg (e.g., 8 patches with 75 mcg each)

Antiemetic

Start taking the antiemetic beginning 24 hours before scheduled lethal medication,
1 tablet every 6 hours. The last tablet is taken approx. 1 hour before taking the lethal medication.
Do not eat anything from about 12 hours before scheduled intake of the lethal drugs. Drinking is allowed at any time.

Preparation of the lethal drugs

Pulverize all medications, e.g., with a mortar or an electric coffee grinder.
This can be done a day before and the pulverized drugs can be stored in an airtight,
dark jar.

Intake

A snack can be eaten (e.g., a slice of white bread) about 30 minutes before taking the lethal medication.
Prepare 1 to 2 glasses of liquid to swallow the letal mixture down.

 The Fentanyl patches are applied to an area of hairless skin with a good blood supply. There they release their active ingredient and are absorbed through the skin. Absorption can be increased by covering the outside of the patches with a plastic film. The application of heat, e.g. by using a hot-water bottle, is not recommended.

 The powdered lethal drugs can be taken together with the crushed,
long-acting benzodiazepine into a small bowl of pudding, yogurt, or fruit puree.
The mixture is best taken in an upright sitting position in bed, with supporting pillows placed on the left and right.
Eat the mixture quickly. Then rinse with no more than two glasses of liquid and, if necessary, drink a small amount of alcohol. However, alcohol is not necessary.

-----

Reactions: deaded and DeadHead