• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PooksPerishes

Jun 2, 2019
I was reading how fentanyl is cheap and easy to produce hence why it is such a popular cutting agent for herion. Does anyone have information on how it is synthesized or how I could get that information to possibly synthesize my own?

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I have no idea how accurate this is but I found this link: https://erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/fentanyl.html. If you can actually make sense of this and get the equipment and the necesssary chemicals you could give it a try.

Somehow this does not seem easy to make but then again I know didly squat of chemistry. If I knew it might have come in handy some day maybe I would have paid more attention in secondary school chemistry. Of course they would not have been teaching this.

Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
Damnit! I wish I knew chemistry :hmph: lol