B

Bzrluvtriangle

Dec 28, 2019
How much are they? Is this a peaceful way to go?

Reactions: Jumper Geo
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
How much are they? Is this a peaceful way to go?

You're not gonna have access to them most likely, they are really hard to come buy and most people who sell it on darknet markets are sketchy, fent was what I was gonna use originally too

Reactions: _Minsk and Jumper Geo
B

Bzrluvtriangle

Dec 28, 2019
I'm bumping this thread, because I want to know if anyone else knows anything about Fentanyl patches. I know it must be around, because a famous actor died of a fentanyl overdose. Is it just too expensive?

krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I intentionally bought shitty H cut with either F or synthetic F because its easier to acquire it instead of searching for F alone, it was surprisingly cheap ;3

Reactions: Bzrluvtriangle
B

Bzrluvtriangle

Dec 28, 2019
I don't know much about drugs. I don't want to become addicted to H. I just heard Fentanyl was peaceful and I don't have access to Nembutal. I thought F would be easier to obtain.

• Love
Reactions: Throwawaysoul and krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I don't know much about drugs. I don't want to become addicted to H. I just heard Fentanyl was peaceful and I don't have access to Nembutal. I thought F would be easier to obtain.
Atleast where i live in america the DEA goes crazy about F... it's also banned on most deepweb markets.

The F inside this cut H that I have will be strong enough to put me to rest with just one attempt and a 30+mg dose. There will be no addiction where im going and it will be very peaceful

Reactions: dysfunctional, Bzrluvtriangle and _Minsk
R

rankinchris

Mar 24, 2020
I have been seing a woman in the next town from me, on Saturday she disclosed to me her sister died last year with F patches. She didn't intend to ctb, There we 2 girls and one guy, the two girls died. Its in newspapers. But yeah I was shocked she mentioned it, obv I played dumb about what is F etc.

Reactions: Saed
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Seems like it would be a great way to go, but I personally have no idea how to find it.

Reactions: tryingtoescape and Saed
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Atleast where i live in america the DEA goes crazy about F... it's also banned on most deepweb markets.

The F inside this cut H that I have will be strong enough to put me to rest with just one attempt and a 30+mg dose. There will be no addiction where im going and it will be very peaceful
How do you know it's cut and what with ?

Reactions: krsu
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
read the reviews of other people who purchased and tested the product :wink:
Ah right ok. I was looking for F for ages on the dark web , managed to find some pay for it then that marketplace got shut down, I have lost my money online in such manner it's well annoying. I have never done H it's been something I would like too but I have an addictive personality so , can't

• Hugs
Reactions: krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Ah right ok. I was looking for F for ages on the dark web , managed to find some pay for it then that marketplace got shut down, I have lost my money online in such manner it's well annoying. I have never done H it's been something I would like too but I have an addictive personality so , can't
I have a really addictive Personality too, i kinda wanted to see how H feels but since its mostly F i dont think ill ever get to experience that, and I don't trust the stuff I got enough to give it a test run cuz it would probably put me in a hospital and that's not the goal here :shy:

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Yea defo not! I heard it's very potent

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Fentanyl O.D. was one of my prime choices.
I am reliably informed by drug users,it hasn't hit my town,yet. The heroin is cut with it,but that's all.
The neighbouring county has it.
A lady here in Cornwall accidentally killed her baby with a single Fentanyl patch.
So,think how many we'd need.

K

Kam59

Sep 7, 2018
I think a lot of patches are needed - like 10 100microgrsm ones . It can take 24-48 hours

Reactions: Saed
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
yes patches can be very peaceful. It's much preferred to trying to find H of unknown purity. Opioids in general have somewhat of a bad rap here, but they have been killing people for many years, either unintentionally or via lethal injection.

tolerance can make things difficult for long time users, but EVERYONE will go down if the dosage is right.