• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

honeytea

Sep 22, 2023
Hello people.

I have zero drug experiences but I had the opportunity to raid a deceased relative's medicine cabinet and there were two packages of Fentanyl patches, 12 ugh/h and 16 in each so I have 32 in total

(I also have 24 "buprefarm" 5ugh/h but I can find zero information at all about this one so)

Does anyone have any experience with fentanyl patches? Is it possible to OD on the ones I have? I did some googling but I feel like I really would want and need more explanation and information on it. Im a bit unsure on how to navigate this site (I got up some suggestions when typing in the thread title but none that was very "informative") so if there's any already existing threads/posts with more info on this in general (esp with amount etc) I would super appreciate if anyone could link it to me, and/or just any help to guide me to good sources or absolute any information/shared experience on this at all would be so appreciated, thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Hello people.

I have zero drug experiences but I had the opportunity to raid a deceased relative's medicine cabinet
TO RAID ?? Funny choice of words. Considering a relative died. And if you have zero drug experience why would you go for the medicine cabinet?
and there were two packages of Fentanyl patches, 12 ugh/h and 16 in each so I have 32 in total
What's the name brand ? How old are they?
12mg each ? So 384mg total ?
I need the name brand to see the type of patch and the way the gel is applied.
Some get released faster with heat. Some you can steam.
(I also have 24 "buprefarm" 5ugh/h but I can find zero information at all about this one so)
I'm looking this up as well. Seems like the same concept as a fenny patch just not as potent ?
Does anyone have any experience with fentanyl patches? Is it possible to OD on the ones I have?
Yes. But done right. OD for sure. Can't say about CTB. Bunch of factors there
I did some googling but I feel like I really would want and need more explanation and information on it. Im a bit unsure on how to navigate this site (I got up some suggestions when typing in the thread title but none that was very "informative") so if there's any already existing threads/posts with more info on this in general (esp with amount etc) I would super appreciate if anyone could link it to me, and/or just any help to guide me to good sources or absolute any information/shared experience on this at all would be so appreciated, thank you!
I'm looking for an old thread i have , but a lot of things have gotten reset.
Screenshot 20230927 131639 Chrome

Reactions: honeytea
H

honeytea

Sep 22, 2023
It's been like a year and a half since they passed so it was more a box from the dead persons house with medical stuff, I'm not heartless I promise pff, and I did "raid" it for thoughts on ctb reasons in hope that something could assist or maybe even be combined with other methods?

12 mg each, the brand is Sandoz and from 2019

And the "Buprefarm" is also from 2019 and from a brand called "Orifarm"

Thank you for the chart and the time you give to help look things up for me!

Reactions: squirley
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
It's been like a year and a half since they passed so it was more a box from the dead persons house with medical stuff, I'm not heartless I promise pff,
the wording was funny that's all lol
and I did "raid" it for thoughts on ctb reasons in hope that something could assist or maybe even be combined with other methods?
Possible.
12 mg each, the brand is Sandoz and from 2019
2019 ?? Ah man obviously you're not supposed to use it after the date , idk how it effects it really. If it dries out ? Or loses potency? Depends how the environment was when in storage.
I've seen a few like
3 months... 6 months... but not more then a year.
I'm finding some stuff on this , it's just mostly European so it's a little harder.
Yah np , basically need to find the total amount of fenny in each patch. - UG doesn't mean MG exactly so I shouldn't have added them up that way I misread at first. Im used to MCG.
12 µg per hour @ 2.1mg total.
Still trying to find the other ones but in English.

Then the type of patch for example:
Transdermal - how many layers it has.
I'm finding some stuff on this , it's just mostly European so it's a little harder.
Yah np , basically need to find the total amount of fenny in each patch. - UG doesn't mean MG exactly so I shouldn't have added them up that way I misread at first. Used to MCG.
12 µg per hour @ 2.1mg total.
Still trying to find the other ones in English.

Then the type of patch for example
Transdermal - how many layers it has.

Also if it's intended use is:
3 days or 7 days etc.

Last edited:
H

honeytea

Sep 22, 2023
It's alright, thank you!
So basically I can't do anything with these at all? Hah.
also im not sure if they were just prescribed 2019 but I couldn't find any other dates on the packages more than on the lil "prescription patch" on them, I could open and see if there's any dates inside on the patches themselves tho. But if the amount is that low then maybe it's just pointless either way?

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
It's alright, thank you!
also im not sure if they were just prescribed 2019 but I couldn't find any other dates on the packages more than on the lil "prescription patch" on them, I could open and see if there's any dates inside on the patches themselves tho. But if the amount is that low then maybe it's just pointless either way?
They would definitely work. If I had them, I would apply all of them in as small of an area as possible then compress them with a hot towel. As long as you have atleast a few hours alone so you arent narcanned, its pretty much guaranteed to kill you and be peaceful.
It's alright, thank you!
They would definitely work. If I had them, I would apply all of them in as small of an area as possible then compress them with a hot towel. As long as you have atleast a few hours alone so you arent narcanned, its pretty much guaranteed to kill you and be peaceful.

Reactions: honeytea and squirley
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
It's alright, thank you!
also im not sure if they were just prescribed 2019
Ahh prescribed , so the expired date might be different. I'm not sure like I said I've seen expired patches work still. Just not such a large time frame.
but I couldn't find any other dates on the packages more than on the lil "prescription patch" on them, I could open and see if there's any dates inside on the patches themselves tho.
True. That would help.
But if the amount is that low then maybe it's just pointless either way?
Even for the Sandoz. It's a total of 67mg roughly? They are " low dose " but still very potent.
If these are fast release or time release it depends.
If you're not used to opiodes for sure you will OD. With multiple patches.
But you might need to take some anti puke medicine.
You can get around the time release by heating up the patch not crazy heat though.
I've seen. Heater fans. Paint heat gun. Hot or steamed towel.

Others separate the layers by using steam.
so the time release and other layers are gone.
A few I've seen chew the fenny layer.
Or extract it.

I haven't figured out the other one yet. This is just speculation.
If it's ug5 , so for now let's just say 1mg each.
24mg total.
Nothing is guaranteed.
You're size and weight, plus tolerance.
Do you start puking and get SI ?
Do you drink or take sleeping pills to help
pass out ?
If you have that many patches? 40 on one arm ?
Just split them up on both arms at least .
But yes agreed you need to be alone for a few hours.

Last edited:
H

honeytea

Sep 22, 2023
Well thank you both for the input, esp Squirley, I appreciate the time and effort for the informative replies!

feel free to comment again whenever if anything else comes to mind or if you stumble upon your old thread you talked about or any other information really, I might come back with more questions when I can collect my thoughts better again. I will also open a package and see if there's any other date stamps on the inside etc

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Ahh prescribed , so the expired date might be different. I'm not sure like I said I've seen expired patches work still. Just not such a large time frame.

True. That would help.

Even for the Sandoz. It's a total of 67mg roughly? They are " low dose " but still very potent.
If these are fast release or time release it depends.
If you're not used to opiodes for sure you will OD. With multiple patches.
But you might need to take some anti puke medicine.
You can get around the time release by heating up the patch not crazy heat though.
I've seen. Heater fans. Paint heat gun. Hot or steamed towel.

Others separate the layers by using steam.
so the time release and other layers are gone.
A few I've seen chew the fenny layer.
Or extract it.

I haven't figured out the other one yet. This is just speculation.
If it's ug5 , so for now let's just say 1mg each.
24mg total.

Nothing is guaranteed.
You're size and weight, plus tolerance.
Do you start puking and get SI ?
Do you drink or take sleeping pills to help
pass out ?
If you have that many patches? 40 on one arm ?
Just split them up on both arms at least .
But yes agreed you need to be alone for a few hours.
Unless hes an addict, 40 patches is all but guaranteed to kill someone regardless of weight. You will be passed out in minutes before nausea can even happen from that many.

Reactions: honeytea and Skathon
H

honeytea

Sep 22, 2023
Even if the patches would be expired?

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I'm not going to say guaranteed. Anything with OD is never guaranteed.
Especially if they might be expired.
You could always test 1 , get it warm. Don't plan anything for that day lol

Does the pack say matrix or reservoir patch by any chance? One being fast release the other is more controlled.

low dose per hour patches , you need to speed up using heat , even a heated blanket. If you don't have a heat fan. Or steam , hot towel that many patches at the same time might be hard.

Only if you are able to be hot or steamed up in some way would it be minutes, and that's stretching it.
patches are designed to slowly enter your system and sometimes can even take up to 24 hours before it gets threw the skin , hence the need to heat everything up.

Here's an article with pretty much what you're going for but with way stronger patches and it worked. 30+ patches.

If you scroll down on this.
You can find articles.
On heat related crb.
Multi patch ctb
Drug use combo ctb.

And the patch strength.

Like I said you will OD , but to ctb it needs to be done a certain way.
And somewhat planned.
Assuming that expired patches will still work as normal.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
A

alterationitfinds

-
Sep 21, 2023
i tried to OD on fentanyl patches. i put two on at once next to eachother and i cut both in half because that allows them to be absorbed quicker. it wasn't pleasant. i was sick for hours constantly and at one point it completely ruined my vision and i couldn't see anything more than if it was light or dark. it wasn't good. i thought at the point it was done. but i woke up the next day and was fine. overdosing is hit or miss no matter what you use unfortunately. it's entirely reliant on someone's health or someone's internal chemistry and pre established drug tolerances or deficiencies. i wish you luck if you decide to do it. but no matter what you do it is not a guarantee.

H

honeytea

Sep 22, 2023
I'm not going to say guaranteed. Anything with OD is never guaranteed.
Especially if they might be expired.
You could always test 1 , get it warm. Don't plan anything for that day lol

Does the pack say matrix or reservoir patch by any chance? One being fast release the other is more controlled.

low dose per hour patches , you need to speed up using heat , even a heated blanket. If you don't have a heat fan. Or steam , hot towel that many patches at the same time might be hard.

Only if you are able to be hot or steamed up in some way would it be minutes, and that's stretching it.
patches are designed to slowly enter your system and sometimes can even take up to 24 hours before it gets threw the skin , hence the need to heat everything up.

Here's an article with pretty much what you're going for but with way stronger patches and it worked. 30+ patches.

If you scroll down on this.
You can find articles.
On heat related crb.
Multi patch ctb
Drug use combo ctb.

And the patch strength.

Like I said you will OD , but to ctb it needs to be done a certain way.
And somewhat planned.
Assuming that expired patches will still work as normal.
Ok so I opened the package and it says 2022 on them which I guess is better than if they expired 2019 maybe? And it doesn't say "Matrix" or "reservoir" anywhere.. I think. everything on the package is basically swedish gibberish to me hah, and thank you for the articles!

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Ok so I opened the package and it says 2022 on them which I guess is better than if they expired 2019 maybe? And it doesn't say "Matrix" or "reservoir" anywhere.. I think. everything on the package is basically swedish gibberish to me hah, and thank you for the articles!
Yah that's why i was having trouble with the other patch it's like from Norway or Sweden and couldn't translate to English

But everything I linked will be good to your original patch / question . No problem, like I said it can be done , just a certain way.

2022 on the patch it self will be good , never mind the prescription date then . As long as they weren't left is super super damp or super heat
Hopefully it will work out for you and with those articles you'll be aware of the risks and success etc