T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
Hi guys,

I have Fentanyl more than a gram. I also have Midazolam 300mg, Diazepam 500mg and Metoclopramide (antiemetic).

How am I supposed to take them? And how much?

I can't find anything about fentanyl overdosing and dosages etc, and how to's or is that just me?

I prefer to take the fentanyl orally but I am not sure if that's reliable.. I don't want to throw up through the antiemetic if 1 gram is way overkill on the stomach.

Reactions: Void115, Madrid27, Tiburcio and 2 others
Pk95

Pk95

Jul 26, 2018
How did you collect that much fentanyl?

Reactions: transgenderfailure and Morbidreality
Morbidreality

Morbidreality

98lbs is the perfect weight
Sep 10, 2018
Best way is to shoot up the fetanyl

Reactions: transgenderfailure
Tonic

Tonic

Another human
Sep 11, 2018
Can I ask how did you get the fentanyl? And in what form? (I guess it's powder?)
And sure, 1 gram is overkill since fentanyl is extremely potent. Quote from quora: "
Fentanyl is measured in Micro grams. 25 micrograms is enough to sedate you or even kill you (depends how is taken). That's 25/1000 of a gram. A gram of fentanyl could kill you over 300–500 times, easily."

Anyway, I'm envious of you. I've been looking for fentanyl to ctb, but yet to find any :(

Reactions: John Doe, Madrid27 and DeletedUser4739
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
There is a long thread on 8ch on fent hcl and it's many various analogues. The majority were settling on 20mg in a small amount of water. You'd need 5x less for i.v
Also suggested if oral is your preference is to pack a gel capsule with another 50mg as backup, so take the pill first which will take maybe 20 mins to dissolve and release the f, as soon as you've swallowed that follow with the 20mg drink Lay down fast and comfy.
That's assuming yours is real and pure.

Reactions: John Doe and lv-gras
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
There is a long thread on 8ch on fent hcl and it's many various analogues. The majority were settling on 20mg in a small amount of water. You'd need 5x less for i.v
Also suggested if oral is your preference is to pack a gel capsule with another 50mg as backup, so take the pill first which will take maybe 20 mins to dissolve and release the f, as soon as you've swallowed that follow with the 20mg drink Lay down fast and comfy.
Yeah correct me if I'm wrong but I think the main worry here is the drug having an extremely quick mechanism of action and not actually killing you before you've metabolised it all. The added pill is probably a good idea.

on fentanyl in general I've heard it's a damn good method, not hearing about it as often recently but for the past year or so everyone was singing it's praises as a good alternative to N. I was worried about suffocating while conscious due to CNS depression but was assured this won't happen with fent.

just be careful because it's dangerous shit, don't let anybody else get their hands on it unknowingly.

Reactions: lv-gras, bbq1 and transgenderfailure
T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
Can I ask how did you get the fentanyl? And in what form? (I guess it's powder?)
And sure, 1 gram is overkill since fentanyl is extremely potent. Quote from quora: "
Fentanyl is measured in Micro grams. 25 micrograms is enough to sedate you or even kill you (depends how is taken). That's 25/1000 of a gram. A gram of fentanyl could kill you over 300–500 times, easily."

Anyway, I'm envious of you. I've been looking for fentanyl to ctb, but yet to find any :(
Oh wow okay. I got it from a friend who is also suicidal. He decided to split with me.

T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
Thank you this helps a lot.

Reactions: bbq1
D

DeletedUser4739

Same here. I'm not connected to anyone beyond my cannabis connect and don't want to ask him about the heroin that I think will lead me to fentanyl. In any case, you definitely need to figure out how to injection it into a vein so the stomach acids don't break it down so much. Good luck!!

T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
Same here. I'm not connected to anyone beyond my cannabis connect and don't want to ask him about the heroin that I think will lead me to fentanyl. In any case, you definitely need to figure out how to injection it into a vein so the stomach acids don't break it down so much. Good luck!!
What about snorting it is that a good reliable way?

Reactions: bbq1
N

nitz

Aug 29, 2018
That should be not enough. Studies show 50% dying at 2mg. Can you get more? You can rub it inside your gums this is more effetiv then swallow it, but you need more

Reactions: transgenderfailure
caffeine

caffeine

Jun 21, 2018
As little as 2mg of fentanyl can be lethal. I would recommend insufflation (snorting), you won't have to worry about vomiting this way. The only thing you should be worried about is the purity of your fentanyl. It may be impure or cut with fillers, which will obviously decrease its lethality.

Reactions: John Doe, transgenderfailure and bbq1