• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bib

Aug 18, 2019
I found a "free" sample of china white fentanyl on empire market, $5 if you've ordered before and $10 for new purchases. It's .1g, and for 10 dollars worth of crypto, is this enough to kill me if I take all of it at once? There's also different levels of purity with level x being the closest to purity and for experienced opiate users. As someone with no opiate tolerance, do you guys think .1g of fentanyl taken all at once would be enough to end my life? Also, how would it feel? I've heard that it would feel good as it is an opiate and I would passout and die but I am not sure exactly. Thanks.

Reactions: Baskol1
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Not reliably. [Edit: removed inaccurate calculations based on IV LD50 in mice.]

If you think about it, a "sample" from a seller of recreational drugs is likely to be a single dose for recreational purposes, so that's really not likely to be enough to OD on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1 and Donewith_
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Not reliably. Fentanyl has an IV LD50 of about 3mg/kilogram in mice (.1 grams is 100 mg). So at that dosage, even if you were a 33 kilogram mouse, you'd only die about half the time, and I'm betting you're not a mouse, and that you weigh more than 33 kilos (which is about 70 pounds).

If you think about it, a "sample" from a seller of recreational drugs is likely to be a single dose for recreational purposes, so that's really not likely to be enough to OD on.
2mg of fentanyl is a fatal dose for humans

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
2mg of fentanyl is a fatal dose for humans

No way a drug dealer is giving out 50 times the lethal dose as a sample. Whatever it actually is (and/or whatever the purity it has) isn't going to be enough to reliably kill.

Reactions: Baskol1
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
No way a drug dealer is giving out 50 times the lethal dose as a sample. Whatever it actually is (and/or whatever the purity it has) isn't going to be enough to reliably kill.
2mg of fentanyl is a fatal dose. I dont know what he is selling but 2mg of real fentanyl is fatal

Reactions: JimFord99 and Baskol1
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019

That seems quite reasonable. It's most likely heroin laced with fentanyl. I agree on the realiability issue, certainly with that amount and the fact the dealer is handing it out almost for free.
2mg of fentanyl is a fatal dose.

Estimated lethal dose: I would not bet on it even if it was pure fentanyl. They can't very well experiment on humans with this so it's based on experiments with animals.

Since you seem to be well acquainted with the darknet: is it actually possible to buy pure fentanyl there? You may PM me if you'd rather not discuss this out in the open.

Last edited:
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
2mg of fentanyl is a fatal dose. I dont know what he is selling but 2mg of real fentanyl is fatal

Well, that's what the DEA says, but frankly, there's every reason to suspect their motives and believe that they're exaggerating that. ("Opiod epidemic" hysteria and fighting to protect people from reacteational pharmacology and medically ridiculous claims about first responders getting sick from performing CPR on "heroin" ODs.) Once upon a time, they told us that one puff of marijuana caused addiction, psychosis and incurable insanity, after all. (Ever see Reefer Madness? It's hilarious in a pathetic kind of way.)

It's definitely very potent, just saying it's probably not as dangerous as the drug-warrior, ban-all-fun-things jackasses say.

According to the FDA, LD50s of IV fentanyl are 3mg/kg in rats, 1mg/kg in cats, 14mg/kg in dogs and 0.03mg/kg in monkeys. That would seem to put the LD50 closer to a few mgs, and a near certain fatal dose at several mgs.

hxxps://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2013/016619s034lbl.pdf

That seems quite reasonable. It's most likely heroin laced with fentanyl. I agree on the realiability issue, certainly with that amount and the fact the dealer is handing it out almost for free.

I'm not a recreational "heroin" user, but I've known some, and a tenth of a gram of "heroin" is a standard single use amount. That's .1 grams of powder, which is mostly filler material. So this is probably a case of someone selling a standard single use of "heroin" that's basically all filler, with a tiny amount of fentanyl mixed in to make the powder good for a single high, same as it was back when "heroin" was actually heroin mixed with a bunch of filler powder.

Last edited:
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Well, that's what the DEA says, but frankly, there's every reason to suspect their motives and believe that they're exaggerating that. ("Opiod epidemic" hysteria and fighting to protect people from reacteational pharmacology and medically ridiculous claims about first responders getting sick from performing CPR on "heroin" ODs.) Once upon a time, they told us that one puff of marijuana caused addiction, psychosis and incurable insanity, after all. (Ever see Reefer Madness? It's hilarious in a pathetic kind of way.)

It's definitely very potent, just saying it's probably not as dangerous as the drug-warrior, ban-all-fun-things jackasses say.

According to the FDA, LD50s of IV fentanyl are 3mg/kg in rats, 1mg/kg in cats, 14mg/kg in dogs and 0.03mg/kg in monkeys. That would seem to put the LD50 closer to a few mgs, and a near certain fatal dose at several mgs.

hxxps://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2013/016619s034lbl.pdf

I'm not a recreational "heroin" user, but I've known some, and a tenth of a gram of "heroin" is a standard single use amount. That's .1 grams of powder, which is mostly filler material. So this is probably a case of someone selling a standard single use of "heroin" that's basically all filler, with a tiny amount of fentanyl mixed in to make the powder good for a single high, same as it was back when "heroin" was actually heroin mixed with a bunch of filler powder.
Guide to a self chosen humane death offers a much lower dose than what your stating. Micrograms. 70,000 people have died from fentanyl overdose. Doctors themselves have said 2mg is the lethal dose, in a vice documentary about fentanyl epidemic. Go look at the lethal dose given in "Guide to a humane self chosen death". Written by an anesthesiologist.

Reactions: JimFord99
M

Mortalscreensaver

Jul 31, 2019
How can I order this for myself. I've been looking for fentanyl

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
You are a star, I love you :heart: . This weekend I am going to do the TOR and dark web thing ...

M

Mortalscreensaver

Jul 31, 2019
Is this something that can be done on a phone or is laptop needed

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Doctors themselves have said 2mg is the lethal dose, in a vice documentary about fentanyl epidemic.

And is that based on experience, or are they just parroting back the party line from the DEA?

I figure that you if can get your hands on 2 mg, you can get your hands on 6 mg. If you really want to go out, why not take a massive overdose, instead of a minimum overdose? I'd want to be extra sure, personally.

Relatedly, a case study of a 62 year old cancer patient who was on 1mg/hour of fentanyl patches linked below.

hxxps://www.jabfm.org/content/17/5/388

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
You need to have access to the internet. What I know so far you need to download a TOR browser. I do not know how yet how to access the empire market. But I am sure Throwaway9787 will give me a helping hand this week end.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Is there one in the Apple store which can be recommended?

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
I'm pretty sure what he's selling is an analogue of fentanyl. Seems to me it's become increasingly difficult to source pure fentanyl or derivatives since the China ban.

M

Mortalscreensaver

Jul 31, 2019
What does analogue of fentanyl mean? Is it not real?

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Good point. I would like to know as well ...

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Is there one in the Apple store which can be recommended?

Look for the "Onion Browser". I think it's less secure and less private than Tor, but it will let you access the same websites as Tor. I've seen recommendations to use it with a VPN service for that reason, so maybe the cops would be able to track you if you're not using a VPN.

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
What does analogue of fentanyl mean? Is it not real?

An analogue is just a slightly different chemical by tweaking the synthesis. Most research chemicals or "legal highs" do this to get around the law in various countries.

Here are some examples:

Simple changes can make a chemical more or less potent, have slightly different effects and durations.

I think the source people referring to here is an analogue due to the length he claims it lasts and also as people have mentioned here; the dosage. It could be very weak potency fentanyl or something completely different though..

Reactions: JimFord99
M

Mortalscreensaver

Jul 31, 2019
Hmm so is this even worth pursuing? I need the goods

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Hmm so is this even worth pursuing? I need the goods

Any opioid will stop your breathing if you take enough of it. Most fentanyl analogues are similar in strength to fentanyl, some are weaker, some are stronger. A massive OD would work whether it's actually fentanyl or if it's an analogue.

Reactions: crea_the_hopeless and JimFord99