• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
Hey guys. i have a method as for CTB.

So, I'll get into bed during my sleeping routine and just OD on fentanyl. I won't eat anything prior to help the CTB plan. By morning, I'll complete the CTB.

Let me know what you think and give me your ideas.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I don't have any advice but I wish you the best. ❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
As someone who has done opiates for over 15 years and pretty knowledgeable about them, I do have a couple questions. Do you have a tolerance? What's your route of method? Are you getting it from a trusted dealer? Have you done a sample? I'm sorry I just don't want you to fail and get narcan as a wake up.

• Informative
Reactions: f1lth and not-2-b-the-answer
Bad-luck

Bad-luck

Oct 31, 2023
As someone who has done opiates for over 15 years and pretty knowledgeable about them, I do have a couple questions. Do you have a tolerance? What's your route of method? Are you getting it from a trusted dealer? Have you done a sample? I'm sorry I just don't want you to fail and get narcan as a wake up.
I do not have a tolerance towards fentanyl or any sorts of drugs at all. Never did any drugs or smoked or anything like that. For the trusted dealer, I am going to go on the dark net and get it of there. Otherwise, I don't have one right now. (Also just one question. If I choose to get it off the dark net AND off a trusted dealer, will I get in trouble with the law?). I haven't done a sample.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Sounds like my plan. I'm going to get way more than needed fix myself a nice warm injection and see what's next.

Reactions: the_dude and sadone2122
S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
I mean, you could get in trouble with either tbh. But I think that since you don't have a tolerance, I would recommend injecting. That's the best route. You can even practice before hand. Idk if you're in the US or not but google local needle exchanges and get some for free or you can walk into any pharmacy and get the OTC. I would suggest a 29 gauge half inch since you have virgin veins. Just practice with shooting up water or even just registering (getting blood into the syringe)

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
From what I hear, F OD isn't half bad. in general opiate/oids are apparently one of the best ways to go. Might pull it off myself with morphine at some point. Only constraint is how much it costs and the risks associated with ordering it.

Can I just ask, what prices are you looking at with it on the DN? I've not personally looked it up on there, so I'm not too sure how much it typically costs.

Also, this question is more directed to people experienced with F, but is it possible to OD on a small amount whilst ingesting orally? Not a huge fan of syringes or taking it up the butt.

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

Oct 31, 2023
Just what Mistiie said, I don't want to inject into my blood. I just want to sallow it straight up.
I mean, you could get in trouble with either tbh. But I think that since you don't have a tolerance, I would recommend injecting. That's the best route. You can even practice before hand. Idk if you're in the US or not but google local needle exchanges and get some for free or you can walk into any pharmacy and get the OTC. I would suggest a 29 gauge half inch since you have virgin veins. Just practice with shooting up water or even just registering (getting blood into the syringe)
Also, how much trouble would I get?

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
Just what Mistiie said, I don't want to inject into my blood. I just want to sallow it straight swallow it? Good luck my friend
It also depends on your state/country
It also depends on your state/countr
Just what Mistiie said, I don't want to inject into my blood. I just want to sallow it straight up.

Also, how much trouble would I get?
Also, good luck with just swallowing. Injecting would be way more pleasant and effective

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

Oct 31, 2023

Also, good luck with just swallowing. Injecting would be way more pleasant and effective
why is swallowing not as good as injecting?

D

doughmixer1982

Student
Jun 8, 2023
You are more likely to throw up before it gets absorbed in your system if swallowed.
Best place to get it is from Dark net. Even if you get it from DN get it tested first. There are various testing sites depending on where you are. You can even mail a smaple to some testing sites for free.
Street drugs are heavily cut.
This will give you an idea what people thought they were buying vs what was actually in it.
I won't recommend just F on it's own. For IV you will need some practice otherwise it won't be injected properly in your system and you might end up with brain damage.
It's the last decision you will make on Earth better to do all due diligence unless you want to be on a bed and spoon fed all you life.

Reactions: sadone2122 and Ammended
Bad-luck

Bad-luck

Oct 31, 2023
You are more likely to throw up before it gets absorbed in your system if swallowed.
Best place to get it is from Dark net. Even if you get it from DN get it tested first. There are various testing sites depending on where you are. You can even mail a smaple to some testing sites for free.
Street drugs are heavily cut.
This will give you an idea what people thought they were buying vs what was actually in it.
I won't recommend just F on it's own. For IV you will need some practice otherwise it won't be injected properly in your system and you might end up with brain damage.
It's the last decision you will make on Earth better to do all due diligence unless you want to be on a bed and spoon fed all you life.
Are there any other drugs that I can take through swallowing in order to CTB peacefully?

chasm

chasm

It hurts :(
Oct 21, 2023
Are there any other drugs that I can take through swallowing in order to CTB peacefully?
You can snort Fent, it has very good bioavailability that way. That's how I OD'd back in June. I was ultimately found not breathing and saved by CPR/Narcan. If it wasn't for that I'd be dead.

Reactions: Ammended
Bad-luck

Bad-luck

Oct 31, 2023
You can snort Fent, it has very good bioavailability that way. That's how I OD'd back in June. I was ultimately found not breathing and saved by CPR/Narcan. If it wasn't for that I'd be dead.
Oh really? How do I snort it?

chasm

chasm

Oct 21, 2023
Oh really? How do I snort it?
Same way u snort any drug: It's powder ... just dump it out onto a mirror, cut it up into 'lines', and sniff it up the nose using something like a straw or rolled-up dollar bill. 👍

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

Oct 31, 2023
Same way u snort any drug: It's powder ... just dump it out onto a mirror, cut it up into 'lines', and sniff it up the nose using something like a straw or rolled-up dollar bill. 👍
Is the success rate with snorting Fentanyl high for the CTB method?

chasm

chasm

Oct 21, 2023
Is the success rate with snorting Fentanyl high for the CTB method?
Yes, definitely. Check out the news lately? Fent is killing tons of people these days, many of them snorters I'm sure. It is a very powerful, deadly drug.

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

Oct 31, 2023
Yes, definitely. Check out the news lately? Fent is killing tons of people these days, many of them snorters I'm sure. It is a very powerful, deadly drug.
Does it feel good to take it? I mean, I want to go out in a peaceful way.

chasm

chasm

Oct 21, 2023
Does it feel good to take it? I mean, I want to go out in a peaceful way.
Yes. You just fall asleep and die (unless you're found and 'saved'. I literally did it ... and woke up in the ICU four days later. Nothing really in between except some vague dreams. And again, if I wouldn't have been found ... 💀)

(In other words yes, very peaceful.)

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
why is swallowing not as good as injecting?
bioavailability is much higher intravenously. Your liver and gut chews up a heap of it before it gets where you need it to. if youre not prepared to shoot up forget the method. Youll need to read the PPeH to get an idea of quanitities and potentiators.
To the poster on this thread who asked if there would be legal implications for posessing unprescribed narcotics, do some reading. Youll do jail.

inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
There's been bad od experiences with fentanyl and can suffocate you to death or leave you disabled