• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bubbletea

bubbletea

Student
Feb 18, 2019
It seems easy to overdose on fentanyl.
Does anyone know where to get it in Toronto Canada

Reactions: fastFWD and Redt2go

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Every pill on the street in Canada is fentanyl.

Reactions: fastFWD, Lifeisatrap, yami9292 and 3 others
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
Every pill on the street in Canada is fentanyl.
Am wondering how easy it would be to find fentanyl in mexico....the land of cartels.

Reactions: fastFWD, Lifeisatrap and Redt2go
Ipassbutter

Ipassbutter

Feb 24, 2019
Hi bubbletea.
I saw your other post in the partner megathread that your from TO. I'm 41m so I'm not your partner type. But if you are able to get an N or F source, please let me know. If you are still looking for a partner then let me know as well. Thanks.

Reactions: Redt2go and Vaughn
S

SadShitSack

Sep 12, 2018
I'm not sure about Toronto, I live on the other side of Canada (mountains not water) tho and was a fentanyl addict here. Here's my advice.

Google a methadone clinic or a homeless shelter and go hang around there. Look for people hanging outside of the place for a bit (not just out for a smoke - they linger and talk to random people who come by.) Ask them if they know where to get beans. They should be $20 a pill. If it's more, they're trying to rip you off.

This is gonna be your best bet if you don't know anyone.
If you know a sketchy dealer who sells weed and has hinted at selling anything else, ask them. If he doesn't have any, he should know someone who does.

Reactions: Fatality, fastFWD, Lifeisatrap and 6 others
S

SadShitSack

Sep 12, 2018
Also, everyone and their dog has a nalaxone kit now and they work.
If you're going to use this method, you need to be away from people.
It's standard proceedure now if the EMS even get half a thought it's an od - even if it's an od on another substance - they will use nalaxone.

Reactions: fastFWD, Lifeisatrap and Redt2go
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Be aware that street-sold fentanyl often is of miserable quality and potentially mixed with other toxic substances. Depending on what exactly is mixed in, you might die but also experience messy sideeffects.

Reactions: fastFWD, Lifeisatrap, Redt2go and 3 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I would be less likely to go for fentanyl because paramedics can just narcan you.
Be aware that street-sold fentanyl often is of miserable quality and potentially mixed with other toxic substances. Depending on what exactly is mixed in, you might die but also experience messy sideeffects.

Thats what I was thinking. Plus if they are found they could easily be narcanned back, at least it will look more like an accidental overdose and less like a suicide though.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, yami9292 and Redt2go
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
Am wondering how easy it would be to find fentanyl in mexico....the land of cartels.
Near the boarder to the USA giving an old prostitute a 10 Dollar-Note and a Paper with your email could help.

Reactions: fastFWD, Lifeisatrap and Vaughn
Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
No one's gonna tell you where to buy drugs.
If you don't know dealers, ask a friend who smokes weed for his dealer's number. Ask the dealer if he has "China white" or knows someone with "China white". Some people like to pretend China White is heroin, but it's always fentanyl. A bump of it will destroy you (figuratively). A fat line of it will probably send you to heaven in a few minutes (literally).

Last edited:
Reactions: fastFWD, Lifeisatrap, Sundayafternoon and 2 others
J

jackass

Feb 26, 2019
No one's gonna tell you where to buy drugs.
If you don't know dealers, ask a friend who smokes weed for his dealer's number. Ask the dealer if he had "China white" or knows someone with "China white". Some people like to pretend China White is heroin, but it's always fentanyl. A bump of it will destroy you (figuratively). A fat line of it will probably send you to heaven in a few minutes (literally).

How about fent patches? I have zero tolerance, do you think it would work? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Vaughn
Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
How about fent patches? I have zero tolerance, do you think it would work? Thanks in advance.
You'd have to make sure they're strong enough and probably use multiple patches.

If you can find a source, there's not many questions to ask here... Just buy a bunch and slap them on wherever they're typically placed.

100 mcg is a heavy transdermal dose (According to Psychonaut Wiki, a wonderful place to get drug information)

Patches seem to range from 25mcg to 100mcg (Just from a quick look at Google Images)

I'd say take at least 300mcg and drink some alcohol 30 minutes beforehand.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Ἡγησίας, EvilForProfit and 1 other person
J

jackass

Feb 26, 2019
You'd have to make sure they're strong enough and probably use multiple patches.

If you can find a source, there's not many questions to ask here... Just buy a bunch and slap them on wherever they're typically placed.

100 mcg is a heavy transdermal dose (According to Psychonaut Wiki, a wonderful place to get drug information)

Patches seem to range from 25mcg to 100mcg (Just from a quick look at Google Images)

I'd say take at least 300mcg and drink some alcohol 30 minutes beforehand.

Thanks, I bought 8 100mcu from the DN due to arrive next week, fingers crossed.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Kim
Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
Thanks, I bought 8 100mcu from the DN due to arrive next week, fingers crossed.

8 are good. You need more than 6 when you have no tolerance. And the most important: Be save that you won't be found for 1 / 2 days!!

Edit: Take some anti emetic before for sure!

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Futureghost

Futureghost

Oct 21, 2018
I'm not sure about Toronto, I live on the other side of Canada (mountains not water) tho and was a fentanyl addict here. Here's my advice.

Google a methadone clinic or a homeless shelter and go hang around there. Look for people hanging outside of the place for a bit (not just out for a smoke - they linger and talk to random people who come by.) Ask them if they know where to get beans. They should be $20 a pill. If it's more, they're trying to rip you off.

This is gonna be your best bet if you don't know anyone.
If you know a sketchy dealer who sells weed and has hinted at selling anything else, ask them. If he doesn't have any, he should know someone who does.
Thank you for this

Reactions: Lifeisatrap