• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kinarmi

Kinarmi

Oct 16, 2021
I need help with this method, I have access to 50mg/hour transdermal fent patches, My tolerance should be gone as I never took them consistently before and it's been months since I've had any, I also have access to 14 20mg oxycodone slow release pills and can get more if necessary. My issue with this method in the past is going to sleep with the patches on (with a heat pad) and even snorting the oxy just results in me waking up and throwing it up and SI make me end up taking the patch off. I don't think I can access any of the good anti-sick meds but if those will help please let me know and a source for where to get those. I was considering not eating or drinking for two days but I still may end up throwing up bile and that isn't pleasant. One thing I haven't done is not take off the patches after waking up 8 hours later. So maybe I should just accept I will be sick and keep the patches on for the full 3 days and I'll ctb? Clearly I'm missing a lot of information about this method but if anyone can provide me with an effective method I'll be grateful. Also please don't try and inform me about tolerance, I don't have a high tolerance for it at all I just need to somehow stop my body from rejecting the fent if that's possible and adding more and more patches doesn't seem to be the answer if I'm just gonna throw it all back up.