Mayerling86

Mayerling86

Faking a smile is so much easier
Jun 26, 2020
Hi guys, quick question... Out of the three above, which do you think is the most painless method to go?

N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
N

Reactions: autumnal, sadghost, x-Ace-x and 3 others
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
N definitely, then F then SN

• Love
Reactions: autumnal, disabledandhopeless, RainAndSadness and 3 others
coconut lover

coconut lover

Apr 19, 2020
But N is expensive right? Where could one obtain regardless of price? And fentanyl?

There is a search tab in the North righ corner. You can make your own research and find the info you need

Reactions: autumnal and Mayerling86
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
1. N
2. F
3. SN

Very self-explanatory I think...

Reactions: autumnal and Mayerling86
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
But N is expensive right? Where could one obtain regardless of price? And fentanyl?

if u dont got money to waste N and F probably arent for youu sadly N is a risk that u have to be able to lose your money for in the process incase it doesnt turn up, not sure about F but id say youd have to obtain it from dark web which is a risk

Reactions: Fedrea, Saed, peacefulhorizons and 1 other person
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Depends upon method of administration. IV N would be the fastest, F (or heroin or morphine) would result in unconsciousness about as fast but possibly take a bit longer, and SN shouldn't be given by IV in this context.

SN is probably the best bet given availability.

Reactions: x-Ace-x and Mayerling86
Mayerling86

Mayerling86

Jun 26, 2020
Depends upon method of administration. IV N would be the fastest, F (or heroin or morphine) would result in unconsciousness about as fast but possibly take a bit longer, and SN shouldn't be given by IV in this context.

SN is probably the best bet given availability.
Unconciousness whilst passing is what im after. I dont want the pain. Im not worried about being found, i could ensure that wouldnt happen :) x
if u dont got money to waste N and F probably arent for youu sadly N is a risk that u have to be able to lose your money for in the process incase it doesnt turn up, not sure about F but id say youd have to obtain it from dark web which is a risk
I saw a place on the dark web but im quite scared of buying things off there x

Reactions: rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Unconciousness whilst passing is what im after. I dont want the pain. Im not worried about being found, i could ensure that wouldnt happen :) x

I saw a place on the dark web but im quite scared of buying things off there x

all of them will make you pass out before death, N is the least painful and fastest, not sure about F but heard its peaceful, SN has some discomfort takes alot longer to pass out

unfortunately all 3 methods are illegal in UK so whichever you go for youre at risk of it being seized at customs and a warning or fine

SN is the one youd least likely to have issues with though

i dont think you should be scared of buying off darkweb if you make sure to do everything correctly so that you're anonymous as possible and if youre only buying drugs the worst that would happen is you lose your money or get sent fake product, if you buy F or N though you risk being caught by the police but its not really likely that they would do anything

Reactions: Mayerling86 and disabledandhopeless
Mayerling86

Mayerling86

Jun 26, 2020
all of them will make you pass out before death, N is the least painful and fastest, not sure about F but heard its peaceful, SN has some discomfort takes alot longer to pass out

unfortunately all 3 methods are illegal in UK so whichever you go for youre at risk of it being seized at customs and a warning or fine

SN is the one youd least likely to have issues with though

i dont think you should be scared of buying off darkweb if you make sure to do everything correctly so that you're anonymous as possible and if youre only buying drugs the worst that would happen is you lose your money or get sent fake product, if you buy F or N though you risk being caught by the police but its not really likely that they would do anything
Thankyou so much for the info x

• Hugs
Reactions: NoPlaceForme and rikamonie