Jul 14, 2022
can someone link me a fent guide rq

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
can someone link me a fent guide rq
What do you need to know?
  • Fatal dose of powder (pure, not cut) is about 3mg.
  • You cook it for injection the same as heroin (plenty of videos and guides online about this).
  • Plenty of guides online for how to inject IV.
  • There really isn't a test I know of for purity, just presence.
  • Hard to find online, some people on the forum have had luck with local dealers. Many won't have F on hand, but can get some.
I would personally recommend getting some Bac water and practicing finding a vein. Even if you're vascular, veins are very rubbery, and can get pushed around even by a sharp needle..

Reactions: Lily (Osako), Jrmull1993 and Euthanza
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Oxycodone & Fentanyl guide

Required medication

 10 Metoclopramide tablets of 10 mg (or another antiemetic)
 500 mg Diazepam (or another long-acting(!) benzodiazepine)
 20 Oxycodone tablets with 80 mg each
 Fentanyl patches with at least 500 mcg (e.g., 8 patches with 75 mcg each)

Antiemetic

Start taking the antiemetic beginning 24 hours before scheduled lethal medication,
1 tablet every 6 hours. The last tablet is taken approx. 1 hour before taking the lethal medication.

Do not eat anything from about 12 hours before scheduled intake of the lethal drugs. Drinking is allowed at any time.

Preparation of the lethal drugs

Pulverize all medications, e.g., with a mortar or an electric coffee grinder.
This can be done a day before and the pulverized drugs can be stored in an airtight, dark jar.

Intake

A snack can be eaten (e.g., a slice of white bread) about 30 minutes before taking the lethal medication.

Prepare 1 to 2 glasses of liquid to swallow the letal mixture down.

 The Fentanyl patches are applied to an area of hairless skin with a good blood supply. There they release their active ingredient and are absorbed through the skin. Absorption can be increased by covering the outside of the patches with a plastic film. The application of heat, e.g. by using a hot-water bottle, is not recommended.

 The powdered lethal drugs can be taken together with the crushed, long-acting benzodiazepine into a small bowl of pudding, yogurt, or fruit puree.

The mixture is best taken in an upright sitting position in bed, with supporting pillows placed on the left and right.

Eat the mixture quickly.

Then rinse with no more than two glasses of liquid and, if necessary, drink a small amount of alcohol. However, alcohol is not necessary.

Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby, finishLana, Ἡγησίας and 3 others
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I don't think the patches work for ctb anymore as they're designed to prevent tampering so you can only get extended release of the F. It could just turn you into a junkie instead of resulting in a successful ctb. I'm just speculating though, I really don't have any inside or scientific info to work with.

Reactions: newave3, Lily (Osako), Jrmull1993 and 1 other person
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Oxycodone & Fentanyl guide

Required medication

 10 Metoclopramide tablets of 10 mg (or another antiemetic)
 500 mg Diazepam (or another long-acting(!) benzodiazepine)
 20 Oxycodone tablets with 80 mg each
 Fentanyl patches with at least 500 mcg (e.g., 8 patches with 75 mcg each)

Antiemetic

Start taking the antiemetic beginning 24 hours before scheduled lethal medication,
1 tablet every 6 hours. The last tablet is taken approx. 1 hour before taking the lethal medication.

Do not eat anything from about 12 hours before scheduled intake of the lethal drugs. Drinking is allowed at any time.

Preparation of the lethal drugs

Pulverize all medications, e.g., with a mortar or an electric coffee grinder.
This can be done a day before and the pulverized drugs can be stored in an airtight, dark jar.

Intake

A snack can be eaten (e.g., a slice of white bread) about 30 minutes before taking the lethal medication.

Prepare 1 to 2 glasses of liquid to swallow the letal mixture down.

 The Fentanyl patches are applied to an area of hairless skin with a good blood supply. There they release their active ingredient and are absorbed through the skin. Absorption can be increased by covering the outside of the patches with a plastic film. The application of heat, e.g. by using a hot-water bottle, is not recommended.

 The powdered lethal drugs can be taken together with the crushed, long-acting benzodiazepine into a small bowl of pudding, yogurt, or fruit puree.

The mixture is best taken in an upright sitting position in bed, with supporting pillows placed on the left and right.

Eat the mixture quickly.

Then rinse with no more than two glasses of liquid and, if necessary, drink a small amount of alcohol. However, alcohol is not necessary.
This is exactly why if you can't find fentanly use for cutting heroin, you should just inject about 3g of heroin instead. There have been many failures with injecting or ingesting F pills.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jrmull1993
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
There have been many failures with injecting or ingesting F pills.
That´s why a proven guide recommends Fentanyl patches + Oxycodone.

Last edited:
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
That´s why the guide recommends Fentanyl patches + Oxycodon.
I don't understand why any "guide" is recommending anything other than injectible opioids. That is the most lethal, and most successful approach. If you can't get heroin or fentanyl cutting powder, then just drink N or SN, and don't risk permanent brain and nerve damage.

Reactions: sadone2122
Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
I don't think the patches work for ctb anymore as they're designed to prevent tampering so you can only get extended release of the F. It could just turn you into a junkie instead of resulting in a successful ctb. I'm just speculating though, I really don't have any inside or scientific info to work with.
What if you cut them?
I know when I was prescribed one, they dr and pharmacist were bot adamant that I don't cut the patch open before applying it.

Reactions: Disappointered
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
A person I knew died by chewing the patches and they had quite a bit of tolerance already.

• Informative
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Disappointered
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
What if you cut them?
I know when I was prescribed one, they dr and pharmacist were bot adamant that I don't cut the patch open before applying it.
Yeah, that's something I'd heard of in the past. I thought that the newer patches were designed specifically to address that but I might be misinformed. Hopefully I am. There still remains the acquisition of the patches though. If you can get a prescription for them you might have a ticket to freedom, so long as you manage your tolerance levels, I guess. I have only ever had codeine and I did get demerol a couple of times a long time ago but that's it, so I really don't know much about it. I hope I can get some w/o having to deal with dangerous people or LE. It's ridiculous that we would even have to worry about LE. All we want it for is to leave this horrible world.

Reactions: newave3 and Lily (Osako)
Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
Yeah, that's something I'd heard of in the past. I thought that the newer patches were designed specifically to address that but I might be misinformed. Hopefully I am. There still remains the acquisition of the patches though. If you can get a prescription for them you might have a ticket to freedom, so long as you manage your tolerance levels, I guess. I have only ever had codeine and I did get demerol a couple of times a long time ago but that's it, so I really don't know much about it. I hope I can get some w/o having to deal with dangerous people or LE. It's ridiculous that we would even have to worry about LE. All we want it for is to leave this horrible world.
Couldn't agree more.
Hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: tosch and Disappointered
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I did some very minor investigation which is by no means conclusive but I think cutting the patches actually still works. There was one that had some sort of "matrix" design so that even cutting wouldn't create full release. But the other ones are still widely used, perhaps because they have some other advantage for treatment.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, newave3, Lily (Osako) and 1 other person
T

tosch

Aug 26, 2022
Deshalb empfiehlt ein bewährter Ratgeber Fentanylpflaster + Oxycodon.
Kennt jemand jemanden, der diesen Weg mit Fent Patches, Oxycodon und Diazepam gegangen ist?
I ask me, how long it Takes to be in sleep, how long to be death? Peaceful?

Reactions: Iamchickenhat