• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lostonetoo

Jul 24, 2024
I have been trying to source Fentanyl for UK delivery on darknet markets, I can find nothing, actually very little even for USA delivery. Can anyone help?

I have sourced DMT on DNM previously I have no problem navigating it.

I feel very vulnerable now, and super negative about the future. I want F firstly as a get out clause, so I can have one final go at life and take some risks. If not then its time to go now.

Reactions: itsalittlecold and NoPointOfReturning
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
I'd avoid trying to source fent on the DW for those of us in the UK, if you live in a big city and have a dealer for anything else that's the way to go and they will likely be able to hook you up. A lot of the DW listings are bait and you're either getting a police visit or you'll never receive anything for your money.

I ended up getting SN instead for this very reason, I could only get fent laced products and not fent itself which is no good as far as I'm concerned, to much risk of failure.

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
You may be able to find some RC opioids on the DW, some of those like nitazenes are apparently just as strong as F