• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I found a guy. Multiple guys, in fact.
The the PPEH describes fentanyl as both peaceful and effective. Quite very peaceful and effective. What do I do with it, though? Shovel it into my mouth by the fistful and that's it? No need for antiemetics? What do I do with this stuff?

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
You'll figure it out. I could go to jail if I tell you then you ctb, because I live in a Stupid Place.

Leesap

Leesap

Jul 5, 2019
I'm a newbie, is this acceptable to say? I don't want to be banned. To answer your question, so, are you in actual possession of it? If so, you cook it and shoot it. You'll be dead before you hit the pillow. No need for antiemetic. It must be iv and not im.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Encouragement is against the rules here but I don't think drug talk is.

Reactions: Leesap
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I found a guy. Multiple guys, in fact.
The the PPEH describes fentanyl as both peaceful and effective. Quite very peaceful and effective. What do I do with it, though? Shovel it into my mouth by the fistful and that's it? No need for antiemetics? What do I do with this stuff?

There is an specific chapter in Guide. Remember it.
Guess you will find out over there answers for your questions, at least maybe only some of them.

Reactions: Leesap