• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Todsünde

Todsünde

witnessing the battle between my body and my soul
Apr 20, 2024
still have the fent from some years ago.... fought for too long... too tired rn.... alc, drugs and sh are not doing it rn.... was always scared of actually doing it.... but now it's the time.... wish to find peace for everyone.... wish the best to everybody.... no matter what you do....may you find peace..... couple of last words to Its Time To Exit.... you're the reason I made it this long.... I love you for it..... and I hate you for it..... may you rest in peace..... Josh you're the reason I had a chance.... but mow.... no.... I fought too long.... 20 years of battle.... it's too much.....

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: worthIess, _Broken_alice, TotallyTerrible and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find pace! Good luck, whatever you decide to do.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, farewell and best wishes.

Todsünde

Todsünde

witnessing the battle between my body and my soul
Apr 20, 2024
I'm a a piece of shit and don't know if it rly will be it.... I know I my cptsd is unable to control emotions.... I know a lot of shit..... and yet I don't know anything....

I know that I don't know anything.... It's the philosophy of my life....

If I'm lucky that's it now.... cya....

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
still have the fent from some years ago.... fought for too long... too tired rn.... alc, drugs and sh are not doing it rn.... was always scared of actually doing it.... but now it's the time.... wish to find peace for everyone.... wish the best to everybody.... no matter what you do....may you find peace..... couple of last words to Its Time To Exit.... you're the reason I made it this long.... I love you for it..... and I hate you for it..... may you rest in peace..... Josh you're the reason I had a chance.... but mow.... no.... I fought too long.... 20 years of battle.... it's too much.....
Todsunde I haven't known you for too long but I honestly really like you man. I think you're great, and I'm really sad to see this post. If you decide to go through with it, I hope you find peace.
You don't deserve to suffer so much, you don't deserve it at all.

Ditto

Ditto

Apr 26, 2024
I love you and hope you find peace even if you fail.

bookie

bookie

main character of sasu
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Slf sw tht u hve bn drinkng & strgglng 2dy

Vry mch hopng ths = nt a drunkn decsn tht u wld nt b doin if u wre in sobr mnd

TotallyTerrible

TotallyTerrible

she/her
Apr 14, 2024
Good luck tod <3

ArgentApricot

ArgentApricot

Certified Shamash Hater
Apr 6, 2024
friend, please, i know you've been doing really bad for the last few days, but you said you were still coming to visit, remember how we both said that we would make the rational, calm decision to do it? this will blow over, don't do it when you're not ready. i really hope this reaches you <3 please stay safe friend <3<3<3